FanFiction.Net
for Dancing On Hedgerows

6/26/2019 c14 14Squirrela
I enjoyed reading what you have of this so far, and am intrigued to see how you will bring all the threads together to complete the story.

Thank you.
6/26/2019 c14 Saralee
Good update. Darcy pieced Elizabeth/Adrienne’s story very well. Or did he have more intimate details than he is telling? Mr Forelli perhaps?
6/25/2019 c14 Another Lizzie
Dialogue was easy to follow who was speaking and sounded very easy and convincing. Well done.
6/25/2019 c14 2EmlynMara
I do hope the truth will be uncovered and that the Collins family will be saved from their enslavement.
6/25/2019 c14 GemmaDarcy
I really enjoy reading this story. Your characters are so intricate. :)
6/25/2019 c14 Merri85
Love. This. Chapter. Great work.
6/25/2019 c14 Anne-Netherlands
With the updates separated as they are, I find myself rereading much of the previous chapters before I read the update. And by comparison: the enhanced conversation versus the introspective paragraphs make for more lively reading. So: please continue the conversation(as it also leaves a little bit for the reader to understand/imagine, rather than having all soul-searching spelled out).
As it is: it is your story to write, but my preference would be: more conversation!
Thank you for taking us on this story’s journey, and good luck continueing it!
6/25/2019 c14 Guest
Great chapter.
6/25/2019 c14 ArnettinCA
So glad you've returned - wonderful update!
6/25/2019 c14 crispill
Every update is a wonderful time.
I'm very intrigued. Adelaïde is terrorized that her true name is exposed to the public. I thought it was to protect herself from the dangerous Collins. I hope Darcy is wrong about Collins knowing Forelli.
I'm so looking forward to read the continuation of this fascinating story.
Thank you for the pleasure you give to your readers.
6/25/2019 c14 1nanciellen
Was able to follow the dialogue perfectly. Fantastic chapter. I had to take my time and savor every word.

Thank you for your time, effort, talent and creativity.
6/25/2019 c14 Jansfamily4
WELCOME BACK! This story is worth the wait!
Darcy confesses should be the title of this chapter. He has it bad. But he's telling two people just on this night. He needs to keep her secret.
Great chapter and GREAT story!
6/25/2019 c14 Guest
What a fascinating story you have woven, so full of intrigue and passion. I can't wait for the next instalment! Thank you so much for sharing your work.
6/25/2019 c14 16d'elfe
Well, Jane could probably give some useful information...
Anyway. Your text is brilliant, not annoying at all regarding its form, and as pleasing as it is easy to read.
Looking forward to the next !
6/24/2019 c14 Leslie E
Very good chapter . You did a superb job with all of that expositio . Keep up the great work!
968 « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 .. Last Next »