FanFiction.Net
for Dancing On Hedgerows

2/11/2019 c9 stacey.eats
i thought for sure Collins Sr. was dine for! maybe just a small apoplexy that leaves him weak and stupid?
2/11/2019 c6 stacey.eats
can we arrange to have the elder Collins fall on a pitchfork, headfirst?
2/9/2019 c11 The Redheaded Tart
I just found this one, but it is wonderful. I can't wait to read more.
2/7/2019 c11 Guest
One of the best fanfictions I have read recently! I really hope that you continue it until the end
2/3/2019 c11 maeseaview
Thanks for the update, good to get some of the background on Elizabeth's running away. We still don't know why she ran from the Gardners.
Mr. Collins is unbeleabable cruel and sadistic, nothing a casserole with poisonous mushrooms wouldn’t fix.
1/26/2019 c11 Jansfamily4
Who would have ever thought that we would actually feel sympathetic to Collins Jr? This must be a first. I just hope the Elder Collins does have that heart attack you gave us a glimpse of (and so rudely took away). DIE OLD MAN!
I hope Lizzy doesn't get a bunch of legal troubles now that her protector has passed.
1/25/2019 c11 FineEyesPrettyWoman
Oh dear Jane! So much risk!
1/25/2019 c8 FineEyesPrettyWoman
Bennett murdered! I knew it! And does Collins have his son beaten like this, or did the other guy come upon him somehow.

Jane is awfully lucky not to have fallen pregnant, though i am surprised collins hasnt been angered by it. Maybe, asmuch as he dislikes his son, he is glad enough not to have a potential usurping half brother, with Bennet blood.
1/24/2019 c1 italianreader
I also have found this amazing story only recently! I have loved every word! Please continue posting!
1/23/2019 c11 Lynned13
Things aren't good for any of them, hope the bow street runner, finds things out about Mr Collins Sr, and his reign of terror is nearly over.
Brilliant chapter X
1/23/2019 c11 lydo99
I hope Lizzy heads over to Hertfordshire soon. Things aren’t going to be very pretty otherwise
1/23/2019 c11 crispill
I hope Collins senior gets arrested before Jane and Mary go back to Longbourn. I'm afraid of what he might do to them.
Why Lizzie doesn't ask the Gardiner for help ?
Please, update soon !
1/22/2019 c11 DaisyG
Masterful!
1/22/2019 c11 Iskra99
I just came across this unique story and read it in one breath, please, please do not ever abandon this tale. I never read PP fiction with a plot so drastically changed but yet so credible and authentic. Thank You for writing this! Waiting eagerly for the next chapter.
1/22/2019 c11 Saralee
Welcome back. This update really shows what horrors the Bennet girls are experiencing due to the mean Mr Collins. Hopefully Mr Collins will be “repaid” quickly.
968 « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 60 .. Last Next »