FanFiction.Net
for Dancing On Hedgerows

1/22/2019 c11 Guest
I am so glad that you've come back! I really love this story, it is definitrly one of the best variation that I've read in this fandom.
Your Jane is awesome: brave and determined, she fights with all she's got to save the people around her, first Elizabeth, than Mary and Young Collins. But she didn't start this way: the reader can clearly see the tramsformation through the flashbacks. And it is completely believable.
Excellent work, keep it coming.

Another thing, in the last chapter I think it would be best if the dream/flashback sequence was written in italics, or at least separated in some way from the rest of the text. Just my opinion
1/21/2019 c11 Happy Lizzy
Will Darcy return to help her soon?
1/21/2019 c11 2EmlynMara
Awful, dreadful, heartbreaking chapter. Very well done, but certainly makes me want to hide under the covers until things improve. Poor Mary, Jane, and Elizabeth.
1/21/2019 c11 ChrisM0519
I was really hoping Jane would break down and tell Bingley about her life and marriage. Maybe he will be able to read between the lines.
1/21/2019 c1 Guest
Great story.

Small correction in chap.10, bear instead of bare.
1/21/2019 c11 Guest
I am so glad you are back! And I cannot wait for someone to suggest to one of the Bennet sisters that’s Adelaide is Elizabeth. I very much want to see their reaction!
1/21/2019 c11 liysyl
Great chapters. I feel bad for Lizzy, Jane, Mary and William. I looking forward to seeing where you take us from here. Thanks for sharing.
1/21/2019 c11 7LuniaWolfe
wonderful chapter!
1/21/2019 c11 Deanna27
oh how my heart aches for poor Jane! Please 7 years with that sadistic POS is too much for the dear girl to endure!
1/21/2019 c11 Gally619
Such a great chapter! So sad, but so good.

Hope to see more soon!
1/10/2019 c10 RaneLily
I just wanted to say that of all the P & P fics I have read, none quite compare to this. It is such a different take, and the way you describe the actions; I can feel my heart pounding right along with Jane's during her confrontation with Mr. Collins. My eyes blurred with the choked emotion of Lizzy holding in her pain. I cannot wait for the next update, I'm on the edge of the cliff!
11/24/2018 c10 16d'elfe
Well, this is an entirely new way of writing pride and prejudice. And I like it, a lot !
Cheers
11/23/2018 c10 Happy Lizzy
Love third story so much! Benito did not change the name on his will? Hopefully there wouldn’t be any trouble for Lizzy. Can’t wait for more.
11/21/2018 c10 2EmlynMara
Things are definitely moving towards one or more showdowns. I wonder if Darcy will be helpful in securing the inheritance for Adelaide.
11/19/2018 c10 WendiaAprigio
Wow! What a Wonderful Chapter! What a hypnotizing story! Whose heart is Mrs. Collins? Bingley or the Young William! This Mr. Collins is a monster!
968 « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 61 .. Last Next »