FanFiction.Net
for Dancing On Hedgerows

11/9/2018 c5 Jansfamily4
She finally cracked a little. That's sweet that Forelli wants to protect her by leaving his money to her. There is safety with enough money.
11/4/2018 c9 2Katalina Resolute
You dashed my hopes with the author's note. I wanted nothing more than for that hateful man's heart to give out all alone in that study.

I'm enjoying this story greatly, even if I don't usually care to see the characters struggle so much!
10/31/2018 c9 jrum
Really enjoying the story! I can't wait to read more.
10/31/2018 c9 ChrisM0519
Would it be too much to ask that Collins, Sr. was having a heart attack?

I really enjoy that everyone likes Collins, Jr. It would be poetic justice if Collin, Sr. suffered a heart attack or a stroke and Jr. took over the estate.
10/31/2018 c8 ChrisM0519
I really, really feel sorry for Collins, Jr. I bet he grew up constantly being abused by his father. Luckily Darcy and Bingley are there to take care of his injuries.
10/31/2018 c9 liysyl
Way to go Jane. I was hoping Collins Sr would succumb to his chest pains. I am looking forward to seeing where you take us from here. Thanks again for sharing your story.
10/31/2018 c9 LizzieJS
I'm hooked!
10/29/2018 c9 2EmlynMara
I was really hopeful, until I read your author’s note. I was rooting for him to die, but alas, ’tis not to be. I am all agape at Jane’s hutzpah. I cannot believe she went against him, and then faced the lion in his den and took him on - and lived to tell the tale, in one piece at that.

You had me shaking in my boots. I am guessing Mary was feeling quite the same way. Yikes!
10/29/2018 c9 Lynned13
Thought he was going to die, but much better for him to get his comeuppance further down the line, aslong as Jane and Mary are safe from him.
Please keep plugging away, I love this story :D X
10/29/2018 c9 Elicia Nolan
YES! Go Jane!
10/29/2018 c9 Yamauchi
Yes! He said 'Leave me'. Perfect out. Loved the powerful Jane. Her love for others brought the tigress out.
10/29/2018 c9 Deanna27
aww your AN just about broke my heart, I thought the nasty piece of work was going to die of a heart attack. No, I think this will be better, I hope he has to answer for his terrible behaviour!
10/29/2018 c9 Motherof8
Wow! What a brave Jane. Thank hou
10/29/2018 c9 1nanciellen
I don't like to be told what will be happening in the story. Just a note. I don't understand why people do this. Just wanted to let you know how I feel. Thank you.
10/23/2018 c8 Ava
Wonderful chapter and great writing! Your style is rapidly improving and your writing is becoming more natural as the story evolves. While I’m happy you’re getting a beta (every writer needs one, I think), this chapter is perfect without it.
Thank you and really looking forward to the next instalment!
968 « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 64 .. Last Next »