FanFiction.Net
for Dancing On Hedgerows

9/14/2017 c5 elanova
I fine Jane fascinating - so much more like her mother and yet still like herself! What an intriguing thought. I have high hopes for this story and am eager to see what direction you take everyone.
9/13/2017 c5 50irislim
What a wonderful, intriguing story this is! I heartily hope you have the inspiration to complete the rest of the story well and soon! :)
9/12/2017 c5 biancaruth
It's good of you to comment on the type o relationship those 2 have.
9/12/2017 c5 Guest
So what exactly made Lizzy leave home so suddenly after her father died when she was what 14 or 15 and why didn't the Gardiners help her if she was living on the streets?
9/12/2017 c5 m.hill
This fiction is wondrously seductive! I am your devoted fan.
9/12/2017 c5 Kingskid
Intriguing story. I am very curious about Lizzys past.

I prefer long chapters, as I need time to get back to the flow of the story. But I did not find this one too short.
9/12/2017 c1 Guest
I wonder if the reason for Elizabeth's flight from the care of the Gardiners is because she was raped by Mr Gardiner as I can't see them putting her out with only the clothes on her back for any other reason and she is too ashamed to tell the truth because that would expose her ruination. I hope I'm wrong as I've always liked them but yours is a very different but also excellent tale.

I concur with others comments in the reviews regarding the continuation of this story.
9/12/2017 c5 Deanna27
oh, you are an awesome author! I found myself tearing up many times in this chapter! I eagerly await more!
9/12/2017 c5 Guest
Woah! I love this! Keep up the great writing, don't stop please you have me hooked!
9/11/2017 c5 theswallowsclub
9/11/2017 c4 Anne
This is a truly unique take and very welk written. Some spelling issues popped in my eye while reading this chapter:

It should be then not than in the following:
"I wonder than Miss Bernard," Lady Matlock queried to her guest, "what sort of bravery do you possess to take on the role of Juliet now? It is no small undertaking to be sure."

And in this I believe you want bear instead of bare:
could the good Colonel not understand the pain that had been her burden to bare in refusing him? Surely he must feel it now, after all this time
9/11/2017 c5 ANovick
I just read these chapters and I am so afraid you will abandon this story. Please finish. I want to see Collins have a heart attack and Jane marry someone descent. I want to know what happened to Lizzy that she had to leave the Gardiners. I want all the Bennet girls to be happy.
9/11/2017 c5 9HarnGin
Chapter length is the prerogative of the author. If the muse strikes, length is irrelevant. Write as it pleases you.

FYI: "it's" "it is"; "its" the possessive form of "it."
9/11/2017 c5 Guest
I love this story! So, we still do not know what made Elizabeth run away, and now have to wait to learn whether Forelli lives through the night to see his solicitor ...
9/6/2017 c4 ev2017
This is a great story, I can't wait to read how everything will will work out. I hope you will continue to update regularly.
965 « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 .. Last Next »