for Dancing On Hedgerows

9/1/2017 c4 2Arwen Elizabeth
So happy to see an update. I had to go back and read the first three chapters to be ready for this one. This chapter certainly thickened the plot! I look forward to your next update, and I certainly hope there is a D&E HEA!
9/1/2017 c4 Jeannineinsd
I hope to read more of this story. I am interested in more back-story on how Elizabeth came to be alone in the world.
9/1/2017 c3 Deanna27
Wow I had to go back and read the previous chapters as a refresher and I recalled what a marvellous story it is. Thank you for updating, I am looking forward to more!
9/1/2017 c4 Ruk
Fascinating. Can't wait for more
9/1/2017 c4 Guest
When you first started this story I was truly looking forward to reading it. It is unique and intriguing. I'm glad you have decided to continue this story, looking forward to the twist and turns it will take. PLease continue, we need some good stories.
10/31/2016 c3 Sin
This story is remarkable. I love the concept
8/8/2016 c3 Jansfamily4
Ewwww...poor Jane.
6/2/2016 c3 myshlp
I hope you continue writing your story. It's fantastic. I love reading the different takes on P&P, particularly watching how different authors deviate from the canon P&P.

This seems to be a darker version, which are always interesting for me to read since even Jane Austen complained her novel was "too light & bright & sparkling". Realizing how dismal life was at that time compared to now makes these types of stories of more dire struggles attractive to me.

Your story has me hooked. Looking forward to more.
5/31/2016 c3 mrldk67
please your story has hooked me an P&P junkie please more and faster
5/20/2016 c3 katesie
Wow! Interesting...
5/20/2016 c3 Guest
Ah poor Jane, but it is good that she is able to manipulate her husband. As they have been married for so many years, do they have any children or is Jane infertile?

I'm curious about when Lizzy went to London and why she didn't stay with the Gardiners instead of going to stay with the foreign artist?
5/20/2016 c3 2sad sabrin
Nice
A bit dark but very nice indeed
5/19/2016 c3 Christinebj
This is a very interesting change of plot line of Pride and Prejudice. IT will be very fascinating to see how our famous couples will come to together for our ever sought fot happily ever after. I'm very curious to watch this unfold how Adelaide role as a thespian affects the rest of Bennet family, or should I say Collins family? I look forward to reading more of this dark and slightly sinister composition!
Christinebj
5/19/2016 c2 1Miss.Lizzy.Darcy
I really like your story! What an unique idea! One thing- were you trying to spell Covent Garden or Covenent Garden? Thanks for sharing your story!
5/19/2016 c3 Guest
When Lizzy breaks, as she must, (hopefully in Darcy's arms) it could be quite powerful writing. Having to be subjected to listening to Collins bedding Jane and seeing the afteraffects makes perfect sense why Lizzy doesn't want to marry. The pain she was helpless to aid her beloved sister is quite the motivator. No wonder why she's a good actress.
963 « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »