for Dancing On Hedgerows

5/19/2016 c3 Guest
Great chapters!
5/19/2016 c3 6ilex-ferox
'Il' is the masculine form of 'the' in Italian, I'm no Italian scholar but I think you mean 'La Venere Ridente'.
The Bennets' village is spelt Longbourn.
5/18/2016 c2 Ladybug Reads
I'm so confused. I can't figure out who everyone is.
5/18/2016 c3 Ana Suarez
Gracias por actualizar.
Me gustaría mas interacción de Darcy con Elizabeth.
Espero el siguiente capítulo.
5/18/2016 c3 EvelynRo
What a lovely chapter! Eleven exclamation points, indeed. I appreciate the explanation of the Bennet daughters ages. Thank you for that. Also, I, intuitive thinker that I am, spaced that

Mrs. Collins Jane Bennet

I will send a PM on grammar. Thanks again.

Q: I cannot wait to find out why Jane & EB are estranged.
5/18/2016 c3 Guest
Darcy and Lizzy forever! They are the ultimate ship.
5/18/2016 c2 mef
very interesting plot!

One correction. The Earl of Matlock would be known as Lord Matlock, no matter what his last name was.
5/18/2016 c3 mpal
This is a very interesting story and well written. You tend to repeat some of the ideas though, and i understand the impetus why, but maybe if you ever will review, you will change it a little bit. This is also an intriguing idea to have Jane married to old Mr. Collins, but how come she is not having kids of her own with Collins? Will Jane have her own chance to her own HEA? What about Mr Darcy, does he suspect that the Collins / Benet family is related to the actress Adelaide? And how Lizzy actually became Adelaide? How come her aunt and uncle, or Jane or even Mr. Collins for that matter let her to become and actress? He may want to economize and have Lizzy out of his household, but his family and consequence would be diminished if his neighbors knew about Lizzy. I am looking forward for more.
5/18/2016 c3 Pier
Quite an interesting story. A bad and sad situation for Jane, especially so young, but the first one I have seen with her married to Mr Collins, even if it is the father. What about his son ? He seems to wander without any goal. So, Jane has not had children with Mr Collins ? In 10 years it is strange.
It is a bit confusing, if it is Elizabeth who is the actress Adelaide as she is never named by her real name, it seems. I am also wondering how she could have become actress, even think about this type of profession knowing which level it is in that society then. Is she about 23 at this moment of the story ? If she lived with her aunt and uncle in London, did she go when she was a child ? The three other youngers staying with Jane at Longbourn ?
5/18/2016 c3 Deanna27
Wonderful start! I am looking forward to the next update!
5/18/2016 c3 m.hill
This is rapidly becoming my favorite fanfic on the World Wide Web!
5/18/2016 c3 Guest
Very interesting premise and well-written. Your Jane has backbone and unfortunately her situation was not uncommon at the time. Looking forward to seeing how everything plays out and you arrive at your HEA (hopefully for Jane as well?). A match between Darcy and Mary! Now that is something to turn a JAFF fan inside out. Looking forward to Elizabeth/Adelaide meeting the Matlocks.
5/18/2016 c3 9HarnGin
Poor, poor Jane. I do hope you kill off Mr. Collins soon so that she can have a better life. I'm sure she could rule Jr w/o any problem.
5/16/2016 c1 EvelynRo
Lovely and intriguing start.
5/16/2016 c2 mrldk67
any new chapters in the near future?
963 « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »