for The Blue Winter Rose

6/12 c11 FaeGhostReader
Are you going to continue this?
3/9 c11 30jumpingmanatee
This is great I hope you decide to continue it.
10/22/2019 c1 2nixexs
I am now honestly confused where the story is going? It started great but then you began weaving other plots and characters in it. Now the story officially feels like a mess. Lyanna has become a puppet, just following what the raven wants. Did she stop for a second and ever think, that he might be the bad guy? Dropping the story.
10/18/2019 c11 3falseproffitt
I have problems with your story.
#1. Criptic three eyed raven who KNOWS everything and Tells nothing.
#2. Lyanna/Harry does everything the raven says like a acctual self control or will of her own.
#3. The GREAT OTHER is litterally everybody.
9/4/2019 c11 sidtrix
Por favor, atualize.
Seu enredo é incrivelmente intrigante, espero poder ver o que vai acontecer daqui por diante... Lyanna não é nada como o cânon, além de tudo estar mudando para um lado mais interessante. U_u
8/10/2019 c11 qqn
J'ai hâte de voir la suite! (Mais du coup Lyanna ne sera pas avec Rhaegar? )
8/9/2019 c11 4Black Magic99
lyanna is starting to loose all agency if she hasn't already. before she had wants and dreams and made decisions based off of them. now she does what the three eyed raven/God ask without real question or resistance. she has stopped being a character and is now a puppet. and since we know that everything will end well (because God says it is so) there is no real urgence or staking involved.

before she wanted to be a knight, and wanted to learn from old nan because it would help her as a knight now she just killed someone because god told her too and is leaving the country for the same reason, see what im getting at?
7/22/2019 c11 1Beloved Daughter
Interesting story! I look forward to reading more!
6/28/2019 c3 You're That Ninja
At first, I thought it will be just rewrite of Lyanna storyline not much different than the original one, only perhaps extended by "the memories of past life subplot".

But now I see I was greatly mistaken. There is actually a fine plot coming and tbh I can't wait to see how it will all go. Thank you for a great read.
6/26/2019 c11 1luvparadox
LET THERE BE MORE PLEASE I REALLY HOPE THINGS ESCALATES SOON THANK FOR THE UPDATEEE
6/19/2019 c4 Guest
Sooo much filler in your story.
6/11/2019 c6 notYacob
All these riddles and hints have me hooked, yet I still understand very little.
6/10/2019 c11 4Tempest S
I don't see how the blood boiling curse is any better than the killing curse. At least the killing curse seems to kill instantly, with no pain. Her emotional disgust with that spell comes from Harry's memories and emotions but she doesn't have the maturity of being that old or seem to have the experience that goes with it. She's still rather immature and selfish. I don't want to leave my family until I absolutely have to, even though my presence is endangering them. I don't want to marry Robert because I don't love him, even though I haven't even met the man and may end up liking him and even though I must have know this was coming all my life. I'm going to disappear but I'm still going to do my best to make Robert change his mind about the betrothal before I do even though that may shame my family, because by Robert breaking it, it shows that I'M the deficient one and it may cause a fight between my brother and a man he considers another brother.
6/10/2019 c10 Tempest S
Why did she have to be so close to the king to cast the spell? I mean, if he nearly fell on her, she had to be pretty close.
6/10/2019 c11 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
257 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »