for The Blue Winter Rose

6/7/2017 c5 LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo
Its frustrating thay 5 chapters in and there is still no magic
5/30/2017 c6 Guest
This chapter did not bore me if anything i was sad it was short, i enjoy your story a lot and cant wait to read more! Faithful reader 3
5/27/2017 c6 kksambo
I'm not trying to be rude, but it's getting extremely frustrating to read all the large amount of vague visions filling up a lot of space in every chapter when there is no hint any of them will be figured out/solved any time soon. So therefore they seem pointless and a waste of space you could otherwise use for the present events of the story to progress faster. It's like you have a gigantic puzzle you have been working on for a long time but only the corner pieces are being mostly put together while there are only but a few middle pieces connected. So please, if you plan to keep cramming more visions in every chapter at least let some of them be figured out so there is more room to write what's going on with Lyanna presently.
5/26/2017 c6 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
5/25/2017 c3 Guest
Pretty good story so far, but you make some minor errors with HP canon. Nothing too bad. For instance, you said Albus was the Potter's first child (their oldest son is James). In the AN of this chapter, you called the Dursleys the 'Dudleys'.

I'm curious if you still haven't read the whole ASOIAF series. I would be surprised if not, considering how you've quoted sections of the latter books. Anyways, the books are far too nebulous for me to pick out if you made any errors with them.

Otherwise, you just have some broken (or simply stilted) grammar in sentences here and there; nothing too egregious.

Anyways, I like the idea of this plot, but I think it is FAR too ambitious for you to get far with it. No offense to you, but given your update rate, I imagine this will follow the GRR Martin school of 'slow plot with slow updates', until at last you give up the ghost for writing it. Still, reading what you DO have is entertaining. I look forward to reading more.
5/25/2017 c6 1harlequin320
interesting chapter, keep up the good work
5/25/2017 c6 3Greatazuredragon
Nice story so far, good work.
5/25/2017 c6 yukino76
good
5/25/2017 c3 Greatazuredragon
Very interesting work so far, well done.
5/25/2017 c6 Cat Beats
Thanks for the chapter, I look forward to more!
5/25/2017 c6 sousie
i wonder who that boy was
5/25/2017 c6 22Slytherin Studios
i like it, please update soon.
5/25/2017 c6 xenocanaan
Things are certainly getting interesting. I can't wait to read what happens next!
5/25/2017 c6 KioshiUshima
THAT LOKI LIFE. I've just started your story, but I AM ABOUT ALL THIS MIXED UP MYTHOS. I DIG IT. ALL OF THE STORIES. Ahaha.
5/24/2017 c6 medistr
Sigue siendo demasiada ingenua, ni si quiera el frío del norte la endurece.
257 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »