for The Blue Winter Rose

5/24/2017 c6 1Shadow Wolf 15846
Yikes! Can't wait for the next chapter.
5/23/2017 c5 10whitedwarf
I'm very intrigued :) more please
5/18/2017 c5 9JimmyHall24
I'm fine with an Arthur/Lyanna pairing. Arthur Dayne is amazing. Dawn is cool...

So... is Lyanna going to be a warrior woman? :D
5/18/2017 c4 JimmyHall24
... -Stares at the Author's note- I'm so confused right now.
5/6/2017 c5 1eyann85
Yas ! Such an amazing update... I'm a little pissed of cause I normally get an alert for any updates on but the last week they haven't been coming through, I know check my updated fav every third day ... when I checked it today and saw an update I'm not embarrassed to say that I performed my happy dance ( which basically includes a lot of flailing) ...

Anyway as always love your work, always looking forward to reading more of your Awesomeness !
5/3/2017 c5 1Crosslyn
I really do like it but it has a bit too many flashbacks.
5/2/2017 c5 1Dezzal
The training chapters are passed being pointless. I could literally sum your whole chapter up in like one paragraph and not missed anything pertinent to the story
5/2/2017 c5 1Shadow Wolf 15846
Nice! Can't wait for the next chapter.
5/2/2017 c5 yukino76
good chapter
5/2/2017 c5 sousie
nice chapter
5/2/2017 c1 FuZzvKiNgZz
Personally, I can't stand the dream sequence where Rhaegar comes and saves her it honestly just makes her look like a maiden in peril it would have been better if Harry saved her they're the same person and he seems more believable.
5/2/2017 c5 ladyres
Really don't like how u trying make howland Reed evil when he's not he a loyal banner man to the stark how fuckingdare u try ruin his character
5/2/2017 c5 ThelonewolfNT
Never trust a maester I say or the faith of the seven. Awesome story my friend.
5/2/2017 c5 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
5/2/2017 c5 xenocanaan
I have to admit I'm a little confused about things. Still can't wait to read the next chapter though!
257 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »