for The Blue Winter Rose

11/16/2016 c1 Kyuubi Kuroba
While I like where you are going with this I do think you just need to maybe do a bit of research. Afterall it doesnt matter how much Harry remembers or knows, hes still limited to what his body is capable of. Crawling after two weeks of being born is a bit too much. The body would not have enough muscle strength to even smile at that point. No matter what the mind is capable of you can't do anything from pure mental thought.
11/16/2016 c2 Jeremyjet
Great chapter
11/16/2016 c2 3Phantom Aficionado
I'm sorry, I hate to be rude but as soon as I read the words "She could crawl and sit up two weeks after she was born," I had to unfollow the story. I understand that in fiction anything goes, but come on, really? Even for an "early bloomer" it would take at least a few months before an infant developed sufficient muscle strength to support their own weight.
11/16/2016 c2 yukino76
good
11/16/2016 c2 sousie
i think it's really good
11/16/2016 c2 1Poseidon93
I quite like the story so far I am hoping it wont follow canon to closely :)
I wish for a weirwood staff for Lyanna she has to get some magic eventually

keep it up!
11/16/2016 c2 1Blackness.Niniel
Hey nice idea! Is Lyanna going to get memories of her previous life as Harry Potter? And is she going to have magic?
Loved the chapter!
11/16/2016 c2 Koltrast
Was her pony a Shetland? I don't mean any offense(really I don't) but a four year old wouldn't be able to saddle a pony unless they were ├╝ber-strong(a saddle can weight more than six kg(at least I think it's six kg. I don't know the exact number just that they are way to heavy(also different kinds of saddles weight differently))). A child of two weeks can't sit up because their necks are too weak, it's why you always have to make sure to steady baby's neck when you hold them. Also I am quite sure a baby's vocal chords aren't developed enough for them to speak at that age or was i her old magic that fixed it? (I wouldn't know these things if I didn't have a younger brother. And I've ridden on horseback(get your mind out of the gutter people who saw this and thought of something else rather than what I meant) for a couple of years.)

I really, really, really hope that I didn't offend you. You're a great writer if you discount this(there are not many at this site who seem to know things about babies(like the fact that babies are born blue-eyed goddammit!(Sorry, that has annoyed me for awhile))). I'm not native to English(which is probably very noticeable) but to me it looks great.
11/16/2016 c2 ThelonewolfNT
Harry is master of death my friend. Good chapter look forward to more soon. Check out the Harry Potter wiki for more info.
11/15/2016 c2 sankhadeep.dutta
I am highly interested in this concept...don't mind about any negative reviews...try a few more chapters and then see if the fic is going somewhere...then decide it's fate
11/15/2016 c2 3Adhara Snow
More please 3
11/15/2016 c2 thunder18
Great chapter Update soon
11/15/2016 c2 22Slytherin Studios
nicely done, please update soon.
11/15/2016 c2 1harlequin320
interesting, Lyanna has some of the three-eyed raven powers it seems, I wonder how that will factor into things?
11/15/2016 c2 xenocanaan
I'm so happy you updated! I even squealed with joy. Thankfully I didn't wake anyone up. I loved the chapter and I can't wait to read the next one!
257 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »