for The Blue Winter Rose

5/22/2019 c10 Guest
You turned Lyanna bad. Harry would not use a dark curse even on his enimies..
5/22/2019 c10 sousie
oh is it arthur or the prince?
5/22/2019 c10 AvalonRivers
What a cliffhanger!
5/21/2019 c10 16Child of Dreams
Oh shit...
5/21/2019 c10 1Birdy1210
Unless she escapes completely unharmed by obliviating the memories, of whoever is speaking to her, after forgetting to keep the notice-me-not spell active, I hate reading about idiot main characters. Sorry, if this sounds like a flame, but after the disappointing final season of game of thrones, I'm in a bad mood regarding any story from that fandom.
5/21/2019 c10 BlackxAlphaxYaoi
Lyanna is an idiot why didn't she keep the notice me not charm on? It makes no sense and why did she not leave immediately after she cast the curse?
5/21/2019 c10 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
5/21/2019 c9 Guest
Harry would have no problem using the imperius curse on Robert Baratheon. He had zero problem using it on the goblins during the war and THIS would be to save herself from marital rape, so I see zero ways he wouldn’t be willing to use it on himself besides, it’s not like Robert actually loves her. He’s never met her and only likes the idea of making Ned his goodbrother. Robert is so weak-minded that it would be easy for Lyanna to use the imperius curse to turn his attentions toward some pretty noble lady.
5/12/2019 c9 3falseproffitt
In all of this story I keep asking myself over and over why anyone as strongly willed as Harry /Lyanna would allow ANYONE TO SO BLATANTLY MANIPULATE THEM?
5/7/2019 c9 34Padfootette
Loved it
5/7/2019 c9 arapyanime
Hope she kills the king tho hahaha
5/7/2019 c9 8FitsofRage
Wow! Great update!
5/6/2019 c9 22Slytherin Studios
nicely done, please update soon.
5/6/2019 c9 1harlequin320
interesting chapter, I am curious to see where you are going with this
5/6/2019 c9 belle hawk
I’m so glad you have updated. I missed the story. Hopefully you will continue it.
257 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »