for The Blue Winter Rose

8/24/2018 c8 LPWomer
I love this story!~
8/23/2018 c8 Neulach
I just love all the dream symbolism and plot lines you’re using in this story - it really shows how much effort and forward planning you are putting into it! I’m loving your characterisations and the little trickles of harrypotter content is just the perfect amount for me!

I did notice that chapter 8 seems a bit rushed, I really hope you’re not feeling pressured to produce chapters regularly. I’d happily take sparodic updates for the beautifully crafted chapters I know you can write (because you’ve already written some!)
Suddenly changing to calling Lyanna Harry gave me a bit of whiplash but I’ll get used to it (though I do prefer Lyanna - I associated the name Harry with male and the female pronounces are throwing me a bit!)

I think you mentioned in one of your earlier authors notes that English wasn’t your first language - You would not be able to tell from your writing!
8/23/2018 c8 3Greatazuredragon
Nice chapter, good work.
8/22/2018 c8 1Shadow Wolf 15846
Nice!
8/22/2018 c8 Reaper
A fun concept and story but I hate all the visions and weird dreams/flashbacks.
I hope we get into the actual plot and storytelling soon...
8/22/2018 c8 1eyann85
I love that Lyanna and Harry’s personalities are starting to merge together, so far the story has been focused on Lyanna’s Asoiaf possible future. I’m glad the story will be diverting a bit from that hot mess. Thanks for the awesomeness
8/22/2018 c8 Guest
Lots of grammar errors and misspellings in your stories
8/22/2018 c7 1AnImEfAN506
Wow! A pretty good read. Love the way you wrote this. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
7/31/2018 c7 18Raven Blanchard
woah. loving the foreshadowing in this one. keep up the amazing work! cant wait to read more
7/7/2018 c7 belladu57
Very good_
5/28/2018 c1 2LittleAngel2292
this was incredible! I hope that you continue this!
5/28/2018 c7 LittleAngel2292
this was incredible! I hope that you continue!
5/17/2018 c5 15Nihil Asara
Some of the flashbacks are overly long for what they convey.
5/8/2018 c6 belle hawk
Wish you would continue this story? It's so amazing and thrilling. Definitely a fresh air among all the HP/GOT crossovers
3/31/2018 c7 2crimson hearts
wow. i hope there will be updates again and soon. this story is so good i am intrigued and hope to find out what happens soon.
257 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »