for A Place to Belong

10/2/2018 c1 KHARAKI TAKAN
Interesting.

Hopefully this is updated again one day though I am not counting on that, hopefully you do though it was a good read.
1/22/2017 c1 22Haley Earthstone
I would like to see more of this, it's amazing!
6/3/2016 c1 Akshka
Very nice story has a lot of potential keep writing I want to see where this ends up
5/27/2016 c1 Mossblomma
Looks interesting. Not much to say at this point, the world building intro reminds me of our world's colonial history, but it also brings to mind The Elder Scroll series' "Three Hearts As One" song, at least in part, as the "driving them back" part didn't happen.

Very interested to see how Ruby fits in with the story, and how she will connect to Blake.
5/18/2016 c1 34Twisted Fate MK 2
I like the idea. Still lookin' for a beta?
5/18/2016 c1 Rwbyfan54
not bad i like it o have an idea if yo2 want i think blake should run into ruby while blake stole something.

Blake bumped into a small figure during a turn and heard a ep sound, she saw a girl with a black hair and red highlights look at her sorry i need to be more careful said the girl in red. Blake looked at her and was shocked that she didnt yell at her. Blake then asked the girl. why arent you yelling at me? the girl i red said i dont mind fanus i think there still people just like humans are. behind Blake a voice said Over here i think she went this way. Ruby looked at Blake and ushered into a nearby wall and hide. Blake hid and listen to the conversation did you see a girl in black run by? the girl in red said ' yeah he ran down that way over there. The guys thanked her and left to go where she said. Alright you can come out now. Blake came out and breathed a sign of relife. Oh im sorry i forgot to inroduce my self hi im Ruby Rose. she extended out her hand " and you are?" Blake shooked her hand and said " Hi Ruby im Blake nice to meet you."

Pretty good idea right
5/13/2016 c1 Natural Born Flamer
Snake faunus? Dafukk is that?
5/13/2016 c1 33Nurse Medusa
This is really interesting. I heard about you from a friend (coughWaveringeyescough) and decided to check you out. This does not disappoint.

Keep it up! :D
5/11/2016 c1 Shadowknight77
Like the idea, different then what i usually find in terms of an AU. It definitely caught my attention as soon as i saw the word ladybug as it is my otp paring in the RWBY genre. Can't wait for the next chapter.