for Precious

7/16/2020 c7 heeey
love the father figure and even more since Lucius character isn't really a father figure in Harry Potter. great work
2/23/2020 c1 princessgracelilly5
I love this fiction its really sad and interesting.
6/10/2019 c1 Transcendiary
This story is actually really adorable. I kind of like the good\and or\ abused Lucius angle as it is very unique. Most stories ignore him or paint him as evil incarnate. Lovely fic
10/7/2018 c7 1SchimoniBun
great
9/28/2018 c7 Elvenqueen-at-Hogwarts
That was so sweet! And I love the Lucius/Draco relationship. I do ship Dramione though so I was hoping it would be a Dramione fanfic, but am still really happy that I took the time to read this amazing story! You are quite the talented writer! Keep up the great work!

- BlackSparrow774
5/13/2017 c7 Aze
I love you
Beatiful fic
9/6/2016 c7 Guest
XD XD XD XD XD XD
4/7/2016 c7 8Homicide.and.Suicide.777
Good story broh. This is the first story I've read that actually has me loving the character of Luscious Malfoy. I've always personally liked Draco quite a bit, but this is the first story I've found that has me liking Luscious. Very well done, and quite sad as well. Great story, mate.
4/7/2016 c4 Homicide.and.Suicide.777
Luscious: "You could fall and hit your head in the bath!"

Luscious: *falls and hits head in bath*

Draco: "Well look who's talkin' now..."

Me: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!"

Me: *death by laughter*

'Twas great. What magnificent irony!
9/14/2014 c5 luei
I love the ending of the 5th chapter, where Draco clung to his father and all.
soo heart touching , very very cuuteee ).

thx for sharing.
7/21/2014 c1 11zippy zany
This story has long been in my favorites, thank you for fixing the formatting - forever greateful :)
11/28/2013 c7 Cookie-the-Rookie
Oh my god! you made Lucius into a good! loving father! I simply can't believe it! Excellent writing and characterization(for the story anyway)!and thank you for not making draco too ooc!
7/29/2013 c7 SurprisedAnal
ohog god this fanfic was so cute!
12/15/2012 c7 Wolf Girl
The most sweet and touching HP fanfic I have ever read, I love Draco and Lucius's relationship! It was so good to see Draco recovered in the end. Great fic! :)
8/22/2012 c1 orangemess
holy jesus it was moody i myself am surprised
120 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »