FanFiction.Net
for Last One Living

5/17/2016 c1 A.Fan911
That was so sweet. And funny. And exactly how I would imagine a 100 year old Mike Stone to be. A great tribute to a very special man (so sad that he's gone...)
Anja
5/13/2016 c1 1Sylvia Elaine
A foretaste of Stone/Keller family life 40 yrs on. I had to laugh that Steve thought Mike was dead. It's hard to imagine Mike at that age but Steve would be 72 which is as we know him now. Nice, short, one shot.
5/13/2016 c1 17mchicken
Very sweet. My grandmother passed away at 1 month short of her 105th birthday. She would have been 110 this year (Dec) she lived at home until the end. Still did the NY Times crossword in ink and walked to church every day. Had cataract surgery at 100 so she could read. I still miss her, she rocked!
5/13/2016 c1 Niomr
Your story brought a smile to my face.
Thank you for sharing.
Loved the interaction between Mike and Steve.
Nans
5/13/2016 c1 44EKWTSM9
Very sweet - oh, wish it were true... Thanks for this.
5/13/2016 c1 67honu59
Thank you for posting this. I enjoyed it when I read it in March and now I've enjoyed it again. You've captured their personalities very well and I can easily visualize Mike at 104, elderly but still as gruff as ever and giving Steve a hard time. It's nice that he is living with Steve and Jeannie so that they can care for him. I also liked "hearing" Steve call Mike "Dad." A very sweet one shot!
5/12/2016 c1 14Tonyrobbertsen
A beautiful and touching story. You are so right the wonderful father/son relationship between Mike and Steve will last forever.
Mike will have scared the hell out of Steve breathing so shallow and also laying motionless.
5/12/2016 c1 39dublin writer
A wonderful oneshot in honour of a wonderful man. Beautifully written and I could picture the scene in my head as I read it. Poor Steve got such a fright. Loved Mike's obvious pride at thinking he could possibly be the oldest man alive. Ah if only! Very well done.