for Wild As I Wanna Be

12/10/2016 c8 7ARTiculate3267
OH SNAP OH SNAP OH SNIPPITY SNAP!
12/10/2016 c1 56Gravenimage
Wow I haven't seen a Black Sun story in a while that's great. I'm sick of always checking the RWBY section and see Bumblebee stories.
12/10/2016 c8 65 Coloured Walker
Yea, that sounds like Adam.
A good chapter, I look forward to more.
12/7/2016 c7 7ARTiculate3267
*screams BlackSun to the heavens* I love your fanfic and your writing style! I hope you update soon!
11/19/2016 c7 Jutten
Sheesh, only 29 favs and 24 reviews? This story deserves way more. I'm an avid Black Sun shipper and the number of fics about it is so low to my greatest dismay. But this? This story is pure Sun Wukong Golden! Keep it up! You are the best!
8/21/2016 c7 4Silencer39
This story is such a refreshing take on Sun and Blake's relationship I really hope you can continue it I've been thoroughly enjoying it
8/20/2016 c7 64numbuh13m
Oh my gosh. Cliffie? Please update soon. I kind of hope for a Wiess and Sun heart to heart.

I don't know what to think about how Blake's gonna feel. I can't wait to see.
6/1/2016 c7 65 Coloured Walker
Poor poor silly Blake.
I am rather incredulous at Pyrrha's claim that no one asks to spar with her. But then again, she basically had to force Juane to accept training from her, and rabid fans asking her to train them wouldn't count...

Anyhow, a great chapter! I eagerly await more.
5/30/2016 c7 8Sharrum
I agree with Guest, they're not even dating and if she runs away or something that will be cliche
5/30/2016 c4 jonjames427
i expected blake to react much more emotional to suns claims during the book conversation since the concept he put out can apply as easily to adam as it is to the character in the book they read. that the persona adam has to put up to maintain his revolution could be corrupting his inner soul.
5/30/2016 c7 Guest
I hope Blake doesn't just run away just because Sun is talking with Pyrrha. They're not dating so Sun has a right to talk with who he wants.
5/22/2016 c6 DaiTenshu
Gj kuya. Keep it up.
5/21/2016 c6 Guest
All I can say about this chapter is I love what you did with Ren, making him actually able to do something.
5/21/2016 c6 65 Coloured Walker
A great chapter, it's nice to see things from Ren's perspective, few ever show it.
*Checks Nora's Character Design*
Huh, I don't know why I thought of her as small.. Odd.
Anyhow, I eagerly await more.

Nitpicks:
Blake Belladonna saw right through Sun like sunlight through a mirror [Might need to work on that metaphor. I think she's trying to imply she can see right through him, but Mirrors reflect everything... That, or that section isn't coming through right.]
5/19/2016 c5 8Sharrum
I hate Weiss now ufuffufu, Just kidding I like her but her personality, makes me cringe everytime not just in this story, even in the show! But still, I'm intrigued by what Ozpin said, hmmm. Might as well wait for another chapter! Good Luck dude.
59 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »