for Forged in Fire and Ice

2/15/2019 c1 Jordan Frazier
This was amazing story, well written and extremely cute. It would be amazing to see a second part
5/19/2017 c1 1WingsDerFeriheit
To be completely honest, best one-shot ive ever read.
4/29/2017 c1 8The Keeper of Worlds
Loved the emotions and bond forging here and you hit everything in a very proper manner from the shared grief to the love forging aspect.
4/28/2017 c1 AsunaRacer
Huh. It's the first time I ever read Lis/zbeth/Kirito fanfiction.

Although, I must say you did pull this off brilliantly! Keep up the goodwork!
4/19/2017 c1 14Senya Higurashi
Now I'm not usually a fan of this ship but I must say you wrote that so well that it really made it seem great would love to see more of this story if you ever write about them again
11/17/2016 c1 wolfenergy17
This is well done, a bit rushed compared to what I'm used to but I hardly ever read one-shots. It doesn't feel unnatural, and that's what counts. I really like Lisbeth's character and I feel like you potrayed her well. Now, I have a confession to make. Okay, so I'm all for the Kirito/Asuna pairing. It works and it sort of makes sense. I hated how the time they bonded and got to know each other in Anicrad was glossed over, but what can you do? BUT, I must confess, I believe Sinon or even Lisbeth would've been a better pick for Kirito. Out of all the girls he ran into, I thouggt he connected most with those two (primarily Sinon). Though Sinon and Mataras are already paired up, so this one-shot was a sweet little present. I look forward to reading more of your SAO stories!
6/21/2016 c1 5DearestDissapointment
Eh, was Kirito really doing nothing but trying to beat the game? I remember him dicking around a lot in the lower levels, but I stopped watching SAO a while ago.
6/1/2016 c1 DYnoJackal19
Oh yeah, Lisbeth would totally be domineering 'in bed.'
5/30/2016 c1 4Twilight's Enchantress
Please UPDATE!
5/25/2016 c1 Tarra
Lisbeth and Kirito are my favorite SAO! They are totally wonderful together!
5/15/2016 c1 Gigi
I think that this SAO story of yours is truly spectacular! And I really do hope that you will write even more Lisbeth and Kirito stories in the future!

They are wonderful!
5/15/2016 c1 Qua
I really adore this story!
5/15/2016 c1 Guest
More Lisbeth and Kirito one-shots, please!
5/14/2016 c1 Fai
This oneshot is fantastic! More, please!
5/14/2016 c1 NINA