for June 3rd 2016

Wonderful story!
6/1/2016 c1 Charlotte
DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT
5/16/2016 c1 Guest
I love this story! I need the actual wedding and how all the planning happened without her finding out!
5/14/2016 c1 LorelaiLovesLuke
I love it amazing story
5/14/2016 c1 12Petit97
I was imagined that something like that would happen. Stars Hollow building a wedding and Luke being in charge of just keeping Lorelai busy
I'm down for more! Absolutely. This scenario is canon in my head.
5/13/2016 c1 Guest
Love the follow up with the wedding.
5/13/2016 c1 Nancy
How great of a wedding planner is Luke? Sookie knew and DIDN'T TELL? (very impressive!) The whole town knew and didn't tell? (Very impressive!) A great story! and, I, for one, would love to read about the wedding too! You know, the cake, the dresses, who is best man for Luke, if April is there, if Emily and Richard (if he is alive in your version) are there, things like that. Thanks for much for writing and sharing. I so hope that you do a follow-up with the wedding.
5/13/2016 c1 MGM724
Wow. I loved that. I had always imagined something like that. Please write another chapter
5/13/2016 c1 sandygirl
This was so great, i wish they had you as a writer on this show then maybe we'd have gotten our wedding we waited so patiently for. Please do the wedding update.
5/13/2016 c1 Guest
Fuck off. Where romance there
5/13/2016 c1 Chloe
I definitely say you cannot stop there make it a 2 shot so we can see the wedding
5/13/2016 c1 RhizOneill
Love this. I would love to read more soon.
5/13/2016 c1 Nat
Yes please continue
5/13/2016 c1 20GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan
great Story
5/13/2016 c1 26junienmomo
A delightful story with lots of surprises. Love that you wrote in present day, it's getting me more excited about the revival.

My head may end up on a pike for this comment, but I would prefer to have more one-shots on any topic in your head over a second chapter here. Your thinking is fun and different.