FanFiction.Net
for Wandering Souls

9/25/2021 c1 6skyeryder01
Loved this and the glimpses into their past lives.
4/23/2017 c1 204DolbyDigital
I really liked this :) I loved that you didn't mention who her soulmate was until the very end, and I thought all their different past lives together were really interesting and I loved that you went for different countries, too.

I love the idea that Hermione became an Unspeakable (I was actually talking to someone the other day about this :P) and I loved that Hermione instantly went into ‘I must research this’ mode when she found out about soulmates. I thought you did a great job with this fic :)
10/13/2016 c1 4Maggs0607
I love soul mates and past lives. I love the thing with the veil as well.
10/9/2016 c1 Sundaegirl99
OMG sooooooo amazing!
8/4/2016 c1 McKenzie Shea
I absolutely ADORE this!
7/20/2016 c1 7ZatannaZatara06
I am really rereading this for the billionth time. It's absolutely marvelous! Past life stories are everything.

Thanks for making my day better. You are a wonderful author. :) kudos to the max
7/5/2016 c1 2Nana153
The grey eyes confused me at first (Draco?), but I like the idea that it's finding about soul bond that prompted her to research the veil.
6/26/2016 c1 37Snaperipper
Lovely.
6/17/2016 c1 Guest
I love love love the idea about past lives. I love this!
5/31/2016 c1 445NeonDomino
You know how much I adore this - I'm sure I told you before. I enjoyed reading it again and seeing past lives. I think past-lives/reincarnation may actually be top of my favourites list :D

I love that you wrote Hermione/Sirius, and in the end, she managed to get to Sirius, thus breaking the pattern of them not being together! :D
5/26/2016 c1 here's nothing
At first, I was guessing who her soul mate was, but when it came time for you to reveal who it was, and I read Sirius' name, I was like: "what? ...what? huh? what? whaaaaaa?" but then I got over it and sat back to enjoy the rest :3
5/15/2016 c1 ksouza3
Ohhh I just love the idea of this story so much! I love the way you worded the interactions between their past lifes, like it was brief but meaningful part of the fic. And I'm really loving the ending with Sirius saying hes been waiting for her and how you ended it with "finally". I really love soul mate fics, and this one was short but sweet. Thanks for writing!
5/15/2016 c1 5halfbloodmalfoyy
Wow, this is quite a good fic! good work!
5/15/2016 c1 3punkyredhead
I love Sirius and Hermione soul mate stories. I liked that they were not all English based, that you showed them all over the world. Always look forward to your stories.
5/14/2016 c1 Guest
Omg! This is great. The list of guys I thought about went zooming between the malfoys, to the black boys... Thank you so much for this
26 Page 1 2 Next »