FanFiction.Net
for Wandering Souls

5/14/2016 c1 Daniella2cool
I'm so glad you chose Sirius and not Draco kept me guessing tho lol. I wonder if Sirius ever knew in that life that they were soulmates and said nothing because of the age difference.
5/14/2016 c1 2roon0
I love this, I just wish there had been more. :D
5/14/2016 c1 Assyria Ordant
I really wish this was more than a one shot. I'd love to see where a full story would go.
5/14/2016 c1 36RawMateriel
uuuugh that characterisation though. Be still my beating heart. This is such a clever study in all things Hermione. She's such an old soul. The theme of star-crossed lovers is so inkeeping with Hermione's loyalty. If any manifestation of a soul was going to refuse to accept defeat it was going to be her. This time had to be different, she'd already fought too hard.
I would so read this as an MC but as 1,200 words its very powerful and evocative. I know the word limit was a bit of a pain but I feel like this pared down passage is so intense and clear. There's no faffing around, its pure communication. It flowed amazingly and was just lovely to read even though her past lives were so sad. I always love it when Sirius gets pulled back through the veil. Also as an archaeologist I really enjoyed those ancient historical references. 'Not all who wander are everywhere) gorgeous. never change. I love this, Go Wanderers!
5/14/2016 c1 Sampdoria
Loved it, absolutely loved it.
5/14/2016 c1 Gwen Polk
This was excellent. I wish there was more. Thanks.
5/13/2016 c1 98Queen Bookworm the First
I love this! Is this Dramione?
5/13/2016 c1 4twztdwildcat
I like it! If you expanded it id happily read every bit. Still enjoy it this short though.
5/13/2016 c1 Guest
This is really good nice job writing it I really love it XD
5/13/2016 c1 3The 7th Element
That was pretty cool, m8. :P Very entertaining.
5/13/2016 c1 vanilaoverchocolate
I'll admit it I cried a little. and the ending... it was beautiful heartbreaking and full of Hope you are an amazing author thank you for this incredible story .
26 « Prev Page 1 2