for You and I

10/5/2017 c97 Abi-chan fiction fan
BWAHAHAHAHA ! XD your transitions are the best ! This is getting intense ! Love it ! 3
9/21/2017 c51 Guest
I LOVE THAT MOVIE SO MUCH!
9/8/2017 c96 Guest
9/8/2017 c96 Guest
Thanks for another wonderful chapter. It's sad the senate didn't listen, but I expected it as well. Hopefully, in the future, they can find common ground, but that will be a long time in coming. Thanks for writing and sharing your amazing stories which all deserve hundreds of reviews. I thoroughly enjoyed the chapter, and I look forward to reading more.
8/19/2017 c95 Guest
Thanks for another wonderful chapter. I'm not sure how to feel about them working with Nero. What he did, no matter the circumstances, was so far beyond wrong that I have no words to describe it. It appears that Jim is making a devil's bargain, where the choices are impossible. Hopefully, it works out, but there are many who will never understand working with Nero. Making me think critically about things is one of the reasons your stories are so amazing. There's no black and white, and decisions are never that simple. Thanks for writing and sharing some of the best stories in any fandom which all deserve hundreds of reviews. I thoroughly enjoyed the chapter, and I'm looking forward to reading more.
8/18/2017 c95 Guest
8/18/2017 c95 Blitzstrahl
Did you ever get the feeling that the Discovery writers read this? Like they mooched your idea of Spock having a sister?
7/22/2017 c94 Guest
Thanks for another great chapter. I didn't expect Nero to be there, and I didn't expect that he'd help her or that he'd just simply want to come home. From start to finish, it was an exciting chapter that kept me guessing at every turn. Thanks for writing and sharing some of the best stories in any fandom which all deserve hundreds of reviews. I absolutely loved the chapter, and I can't wait to read more.
7/22/2017 c94 Guest
7/21/2017 c94 1Boomer1125
Love your Jim and Spock! You did an awesome job with this fic. I was wondering if you could do a series of oneshot centering around FemJim and Spock? I would love it if you could.
7/21/2017 c1 Blublbub
Absolutely love your story!
7/13/2017 c93 Guest
Thanks for another superb chapter. They just can't get a break. Well, Kirk and family will save the day, but wow, it's going to be another wild ride. I just love how you rewrite episodes. They're the same, yet, you keep me guessing. Thanks for writing the best stories in the fandom which all deserve hundreds of reviews. I absolutely loved the chapter, and I can't wait to read more.
7/12/2017 c93 Guest
6/28/2017 c92 Guest
Thanks for another great chapter. I could really feel their love and passion, and it was written so well, I kind of felt like I was intruding in on something private. Thanks for writing and sharing some of the best fanfics in any fandom which all deserve hundreds of reviews. I really enjoyed this chapter, minus the mild cliffhanger, and I can't wait to read what will happen next.
6/27/2017 c92 Guest