for You and I

6/27/2017 c91 Guest
I love no filter Jayme! The next chapter is going to get interesting.
5/23/2017 c91 Guest
Thanks for another amazing chapter. I loved the interaction between the entire extended family, and I loved Jim calling out Spock on not telling her about their little issue. Thanks for writing and sharing the best fanfics in the fandom which all deserve hundreds of reviews. I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter, and I definitely look forward to reading more.
5/22/2017 c91 7Tsamoka
I love how they kept the Narada AND the Vengeance instead of them being destroyed like in the movies. That little vulcan ship Old Spock had is also a good bonus to keep. Great job so far, keep up the good work! :)
5/22/2017 c90 Blitzstrahl
Can't wait till Jayme starts encountering the big 3, of the Klingons. Kor, Kang, and Kolothos.
5/22/2017 c79 Blitzstrahl
Where'd you find the Romulan translations?
5/21/2017 c76 Blitzstrahl
If I remember right from books I read 10-15 years ago. In the bookverse post VOY. Tuvok goes through a story arc where all the metaphysical/ psionic trauma he went through during the show has caused physical damage to his brain and he almost goes insane I think until the Vulcans find a way to use mind meld therapy with his oldest son to cure him. So it is possible I'd think for Vulcans to get PTSD and the like.
5/21/2017 c74 Blitzstrahl
Kirk has only one choice for Yeoman lol. Janice Rand or bust.
5/20/2017 c67 Blitzstrahl
But how did Hendorf get the "cupcake" nickname without the bar fight?

Sadly Pike has to die for Kirk to get that forth pip.
5/19/2017 c42 Blitzstrahl
Starfleet now has posession of the Narada...Marcus must be doing happy backflips and cart wheels over the tech and databases lol.
5/18/2017 c10 Blitzstrahl
If this test wasn't pulled from cannon I'll be dissapointed in CBS. And if its your own creation bravo its true Trek.
5/18/2017 c8 Blitzstrahl
And does Sulu mention he's gay at some point? Poor Jim facial expression when she realises.
5/18/2017 c3 Blitzstrahl
Spock has a sister?
4/25/2017 c90 Guest
Thanks for another great chapter. I love how the crew can be awesome and compassionate at the same time. It shows their strength and their humanity. Jim was able to free everyone, but was also able to reason with someone who was hurting. Thanks for writing and sharing the best fanfics in the fandom which all deserve hundreds of reviews. I loved the chapter, and I look forward to reading more.
4/21/2017 c89 4Robinhood4ever