for We Will Not be Defeated (KTA)

6/27/2017 c4 119.Shymuffins
Have been following you since Violetwind...pretty impressive writing I would say, with complex plot lines. How you manage to write your characters so well and play them off each other is incredible! You certainly have a talent for words. It's amazing that most of your characters are in line with the show's portrayal, although you do manage to put your own twists and spin to them. Especially love how you wrote for Prime, his thoughts and speech. Well done! Would love to see more Meg and Prime interaction...hopefully :)
3/10/2017 c3 Lerenee
Please, update soon. This was really good!
2/8/2017 c3 redlinevcr
HI

thanks
2/8/2017 c3 Trapezoidal23
I LOVE THIS STORY IM SO INVESTED PLEASE CONTINUE SOON OKAY? MUCH LOVE
2/8/2017 c3 94MadnessJones
This fic is really engaging so far. For some reason I love to read fics where the Decepticons take over and humanity has to deal with it. Hopefully we'll all be able to see where this goes soon enough :)
12/29/2016 c2 6Samiam2468
WHAT OH NO NO NO NO NO.
GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW AND FINISH THIS STORY BEFORE I FIND YOU AND KICK YOUR ASS.
YOU CAN NOT JUST LEAVE US LIKE THIS. ON THE EDGE.
IF I DID THAT WITH ANY OF MY STORY'S MY READER WOULD KILL ME SO GET BACK HERE. * Demon voice* NOW DAMN IT.* ominous clap of thunder and evil laugh
12/24/2016 c2 14Skye1456
This was really good. Awesome rename by the way. I look forward to future updates.
12/17/2016 c1 14DarkWind13
This is an amazing story. I really hoped that there would be more stories dealing with the aftermath of the season 2 finale. Please continue.
10/9/2016 c1 7Trapezoidal23
DUDE THIS IS GREAT I LOVE THIS
IT LEFT A BIT OF A HOLE IN MY CHEST BECAUSE I LOVE OPTIMUS BUT IF YOU DECIDE TO I'D TOTALLY READ THIS
5/30/2016 c1 Mew
Please write more
5/14/2016 c1 Guest
I really like this and think it is powerful as s stand alone piece.
5/14/2016 c1 14Skye1456
I like stories like these. It was well written and I'd be interested in more but I'd understand if you don't. Regardless, very well done. Really enjoyed it.