for The Dad Who Lived

1/17/2020 c8 Mikeblade
promises suck he should have had them swear on there magic.
1/16/2020 c2 Mikeblade
why do all writers go to such length to make the most retarded plans for Dumbledore wanting to kill harry hell the plans always make dumbles to seem like coyote from roadrunner since they never work if he really wanted voldy gone all dumble had to do was kill harry as a baby problem solved
1/16/2020 c1 Mikeblade
there is plenty they could do like invade magical England and force them back in line or kill them all problem solved
7/1/2019 c11 Love2read23
This disc is so good! I am amazed by this original idea. There are so many repeats and tropes in HP fanfic that to find one so unique is startling and you did such an amazing job. I'll admit to not knowing much of Castle except for the occasional rerun but I was able to follow along. I love the interaction between magical and nonmagical that you've established and I know that's how I imagined the U.S. Which is what made the first Fantastic Beast movie so disappointing with the U S. having even stricter no fraternizing laws and no-maj oblivation requirements.
Thank you so much for writing.
6/30/2019 c5 Love2read23
Wow. Harry's only been with his family for two weeks and the American agents have managed to take out Voldemort. That's awesome and amazing and great!. Thank you. I am really happy the Longbottoms woke up. I hope that means they can persecute Augusta and maybe right some more wrongs.
6/30/2019 c3 Love2read23
What Charlus and Dumbles did was really messed I'm so happy that Harry is rescued and sent to his dad in the US and I hope that together they can all heal. I've never considered this before and it's such an interesting idea. I was confused how the James and Lily would have a nine year as they were married pretty young but I'm guessing ages were changed and they had Alexis as 20 and Harry at 29. Thanks for this intriguing premise.
12/25/2018 c11 dragon bits
ok, I understand you put alot of work into this. The story went into too many directions, too many sitcoms. It would of been better if you concentrated on Castle and H.P.. I was looking forward to reading a nice crossover, but this was just confusing.. I would not recommend it.
9/20/2017 c6 Guest
Do you even grasp what characterization is? Because you sure don't write it.
3/13/2017 c11 1AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius
This is absolutely lovely.
6/1/2016 c2 15Saissa
Anyone born in britain before 1979 would have automatically become a british citizen - like the USA still does and Canada stopped doing a few years ago. Providing anyone mentioned was born after 1979, then they would not be british if they did NOT have at least one british citizen parent. As we all know, Harry was born in 1980. Lily and James were both born in the USA. So yes I think I can accept your immigration details based on the REAL rules.

Interesting start. i like both Castle and HP.
5/30/2016 c11 katiek121
It was a little rushed, but you tied only together nicely! Do you think you will make a sequel?
5/30/2016 c11 2Penny is wise
Awesome ending to an awesome story.
5/29/2016 c11 14Perspex13
What an interesting, imaginative tale! I still find myself thinking about the ramifications of some of these twists, especially in the HP side of the world. It was interesting to see some of the S4 Castle episodes make an appearance, and kind of fun to think about Sophia or Scotland Yard poking around after Castle and Beckett got together.

Thanks for the time and effort to put this story together - it was great fun!
5/28/2016 c9 182Luiz4200
I think it's the first time I see Michael Connelly being referenced as "Mike Connelly".
5/28/2016 c11 23Rori Potter