for Amazons of Zero

11/6/2017 c1 Guest
i want to see how it goes
9/1/2017 c1 Misterpunch 2017
PLEASE I WANT TO SEE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF "Amazons of Zero" BECAUSE I LOVE THE STORY AND I WANT TO SEE ANOTHER CHAPTER SO PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE!
9/1/2017 c1 Guest
i want to see another chapter of "Amazon of Zero" PLEASE! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THE NEW CHAPTER UPDATE FOR SO LONG, PLEASE!
6/9/2016 c1 16Kaizer Daozang
A great opening to a story. I like how you are putting all three versions of Amazon not including sigma into this story.
5/22/2016 c1 3Ki Dalang Samezu
Well to be honest this is pretty good, but i think it can still be better.

I kinda missed each character personality here, when you said that Adam known as heartless and rude, i thought hewould act a bit more like kenshiro or jotaro, but when he have any interaction i don't see which part of him can be seen as that. Rex and Saito is... How do i say it, have less screen time Adam, considering you would have a story revolving all three, you might wanna even their screen time in later chapters.

Also, you might want to open up the FoZ wiki to research for any characters that will appear, honestly I'm kinda tired to see most people depict Kirche as full-time bully when she really is just a tease. And no, she's not my favorite character in the anime or novel (eventhough i havent read it, lol)

I think that's all for now
5/15/2016 c1 24Dash master 48
Nice, but will Foundation X Play a larger role?
5/14/2016 c1 SonicHeroXD
At least this is better than the story, "Window to the Soul" by Kid Eternity! XD
5/14/2016 c1 3CrazyCriticer46
I Don't Understand The Plot At All, Shame, I Thought The First Kamen Rider Amazons Crossover Would Be Good. :-(
5/14/2016 c1 GXY-2013
Oh boy, with the Amazons here, there will be some bloody and gory fights. And the people will fear the Amazons.

Oh, and please don't kill of Guiche, eventhough he deserves it.