for One Hundred Kisses

4/20 c1 bleh
kinda ooc
9/26/2021 c80 Guest
I feel bad from the repair crew when bogo broke the radios and window of the patrol cars
9/25/2021 c100 1uselessname
Hi
Thanks for the story ! It was m'y first fanfictions on zootopia, and Il laughed a lot !
It has brigthened my days
8/24/2021 c3 Guest
as a chinese person i feel personally victimised by this chapter
7/1/2021 c82 ethanv93534
I’m at the end of chapter 82, great writing btw. I feel like I should be surprised about Jessica but I’m not lmao
6/9/2021 c100 1MapleHoneySyrup
This made me laugh, made me cry (seriously, I can’t listen to How to Save a Life without thinking about chapter 79). One of my favorite fanfictions. I really love how this ended up being a 100 chapter fanfic. You are such a talented author and such a great person for gathering so many people for this amazing collaboration!
4/13/2021 c68 2supersegways117
Another rather enjoyable chapter :) The anticipation for what this bet is leading to is building and I'm pretty sure I know how its going to end!
4/11/2021 c62 supersegways117
Now that was funny :) Very cute with the magnets in the stuffed animals
4/8/2021 c49 supersegways117
A fun chapter with the zpd betting pool :)
4/7/2021 c35 supersegways117
Jealousy can be an ugly thing, but it does have its place. Jessica needed a good kick to the gut!
4/6/2021 c13 supersegways117
Oh gosh! Bogo is angry! Really like how you characterized bogo in this fic. He's quite humorous.
4/6/2021 c4 supersegways117
I admit :3 This story is extremely cute and good.
2/15/2021 c1 Guest
haber si el zorrito no se pone solito la soga al cuello
2/15/2021 c100 Guest
le tomaron el pelo todo el tiempo
1/29/2021 c100 Tony Moonstone
Well first off I want to congratulate every author that worked on this story.
I'm pleased to report that I've read some of the authors work before reading this collaboration.
This story was AWESOME to read and I enjoyed it immensely.
Also Cimar you are my newest favorite author in the Zootopia universe.
Can't wait to read more of your work.
Thanks for making the past few days memorable.
Take care and be safe!