FanFiction.Net
for Xander sees an Aoyama (Ms)

3/19 c1 1EliteShadow
loved this chapter will there be more of this story? i would love to read more of this story if possible keep up the great work i look forward to reading more please!
6/26/2023 c1 1Draxsis Felhunter
That was… beautiful. Xander gets his moment to shine by using a lot of simple tools that the BtVS series constantly overlooked to deal quick, easy and more often than not, fatal damage to vampires before they even make it out of their graves. Bet the BBEG is going to be pulling his hair out wondering where his army of blood suckers are.
10/17/2021 c1 Spokavriel
Interesting, I think a look at the season 1-2 episodes is in order. It would ake more sense foe Xander to be able to requisition the flamer after the Halloween episode where they became their costumes for instance. Is Ranma's nature influencing Xander through Youri's charge of the device?

The hellouth gets shown as a living entity before the school is destroyed then a seal in the same location locked to a dimension of super vampires. Point is you didnt break Buffy as far as I've seen when taking "cannon" twists into account.

It might be fun to see what happened with the statue and if a Rescue of Angel might have been possible on Youri and Cho's end of the operation.

Daniel Thomas Stack
AKA Spokavriel at yahoo.
8/28/2021 c1 Sonkuragari
Oh I DEFINITELY need to see this continued!
3/14/2019 c1 1Lover of Emotions
that is good. update soon please.
12/3/2018 c1 Val'Hor
Nice story ! I would love to read more chapters about this, come back to it please ! :D
9/17/2018 c1 Difdi
Flamethrowers are generally safer than Molotov cocktails to the user, though harder to control and MUCH harder to prevent collateral damage with. That being said, flamethrowers are completely legal to own in the US, since they are too useful in a wide variety of industrial applications to ban or even seriously regulate.

Using one on an occupied building or on any animal life is extremely illegal of course, but they are legal to use on insects and plant life. The user is responsible for any spreading of the primary fire that damages property or injures someone, as well as for any secondary fires. But they're actually less regulated than rifles are.
11/1/2017 c1 3Rusty Thebanite
I did have a theory that Nerima was a Hellmouth...
Also, I feel Giles' pain: "DO NOT GET FOOD ON MY BOOKS!
I had a grin on my face the entire time.
9/24/2017 c1 Bashful1
Liked the take of Nabiki in the Buffy-verse. Hope to see you continue this.
8/26/2017 c1 29Shadow-Kage-14
Oh dear Lord, I just about busted a rib from laughing so hard! This is pure gold! I love it! I hope you update this and your other stories real soon, I miss reading them and wondering what's gonna happen next is driving me nuts! Still, this is BRILLIANT!
I don't suppose you've thought about having DSR I think you abbreviated it as become a full on crossover with BtVS at some have you? I can easily see Nabiki and Xander start dating. If not, oh well.
Have a good one and stay safe!
7/15/2017 c1 Enjoying
For some reason I can easily imagine Xander and Nabiki dating...
6/6/2017 c1 4jgkitarel
A far more clear headed Xander is a dangerous Xander, isn't he?
10/26/2016 c1 Grovtech
Well I rather surprised she didn't advocate he seek out some kind of training, but this wasn't bad at all. It is very interesting how he found the effect of the beacon smoothing.

Nice!
8/17/2016 c1 1silverstreak93242
Hello, enjoyed reading this semi-side story, that isn't probably going to be part of the main, but hey, could be referenced, and fleshed out even more, with a few more visits from Ms. Aoyama, passing on more help as needed to Xander, and maybe to the rest of the crew, and potentially shutting Willow down to the point that she actually thinks before trying to do something too far over her head! I like how you made the BtVS universe a sub reality, and hope that you will expand on that, and also show some interactions between the rest of the DSR cast, with the BtVS cast, and not just the little cameo that Ms. Aoyama had with Xander...I think you have a very very viable side story, that will let you flesh out Ms. Aoyama that will also let you possibly allow "Yori" and "Chou" a manner to figure out how to be able to safely open portals to sub-realities without worry, at least once they have had reason to go to one. I hope you will continue to work on this story line as well as DSR, I realize that this one isn't a priority, but it's still a good story line and one that you can work on when DSR is being a pain to try and write for, to hopefully help relieve the blockages!
8/3/2016 c1 1Wrin
That's amazing and I'd love to see more of it.
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »