for RWBY: Black Rebellion - Act I

5/24 c1 Guest
I can see why it's being rewritten, I cringed at around 5 times reading like three paragraphs. Hopefully the rewrite isn't so... Whatever this is.
5/9 c12 2Moonbagger
Dude, that’s awesome! Congratulations.
1/11 c8 Maka Info-Chan
Adam is trash when going his canon route.
7/29/2021 c1 07100097349
Sparks Among the Stars By: Lorithomar

s/13836228/1/Sparks-Among-the-Stars

At the fall of Beacon, Ozpin enacts a final, desperate plan. Now, the sparks have been lit and scattered throughout the Blind Eternities. Meanwhile, the former headmaster finds himself on a plane that he thought he would never see again. However, he is not alone, for alongside him is another soul; smaller, but more honest...
6/29/2021 c1 QutibahAlfarou1

by
Nakama-Kai
2/21/2021 c5 omega12
in:
Research Projects (XCOM 2)
Magnetic Weapons
2/21/2021 c1 omega12
Dauntless: Wolves of Britannia
by
inkZER0

inkzer0/art/Dauntless-Wolves-of-Britannia-270079061
1/9/2021 c9 4VVGirl
Is that... Is that a Persona 5 reference? I swear that is what Futaba says and did in the final calling card.
10/24/2020 c8 ManticoreBlues
you know I've been wandering this entire time if rouge was a reincarnation o lelouch or just a rwby version of lelouch and I'm really happy with the results, the way you eluded speaking of anything that could make you say or think that rouge is probably the reincarnation while also not putting anything that would suggest he wasn't lelouch's reincarnation was done wonderfully. it was a really good mystery
8/29/2020 c1 6OriksGaming
I know it's apparently being rewritten, but I just have to say; the first chapter was incredibly dull. You pretty much just wrote a transcript of the show and added Lelouch as an entirely inconsequential bystander. There was no point to his presence. He changed absolutely nothing. I like the idea of Lelouch in RWBY, but not where you apparently skip right past Lelouch building a counter-terrorist group, the only interesting thing even briefly mentioned in the first chapter.
8/5/2020 c6 ChunkyFunkyMunky
Pity, that an OC is being used, especially if he is not minor or temporary.

You changed Sienna Khan to male?
8/5/2020 c4 ChunkyFunkyMunky
“Jesus”? I do not he is relevant in this story. I also do not care for using “Oum” either.
279 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »