for Duty Commenced

7/16/2019 c4 2onlytearsnpain
Like it a lot! Can't wait for the next update~!
1/4/2018 c4 Guest
Really hope you continue this. Pyrruby is a great pairing that never got enough attention and the idea of ruby as a gamer of an mmo is incredible. So no matter what anyone says this is one of the best stories around that only needs more chapters.
11/20/2017 c1 1MoonShadowPup
This is really good!
10/9/2016 c4 Guest
What does FFX stand for?
9/5/2016 c4 Jade
Awww i wanna read more pleaseee. Its so good
5/27/2016 c4 25NobleMETA
I can only imagine the fun times you have planned for Ruby and Pyrrha while she is there, plus some drama from Pyrrha's parents and what-not. But don't worry, smol gf Ruby will be there to save the day!
5/27/2016 c4 Gladiara Alata
Thanks for the update!
5/23/2016 c3 Guest
Cool story can't wait for the next chap
5/18/2016 c2 saraoko
Hey. I love the writing sofar!
I'm a ffxiv player aswell so I know what your talking about and it warms my heart.
(Especially the PF stuff -.-)
If you don't mind me asking what server are you on?
I'm from Siren (same username)
If you need help writing about the end game raiding I stream our raids on Tuesday, Wednesday and (usually) Saturday, (one of our members sister is having a baby shower this week so can't make it).
We've gotten up to A7S and are trying to make prog on that tonight.
Oh... I kinda went on about that.
I love the work you've captured everybody quite well. (Yang would totally Shoulder Tackle immediately into a boss to keep Greased Lightning).
Take cake! Keep up the great writing!
5/17/2016 c1 2SkylerSylin
Considering I avidly play the game you tossed the RWBY cast into.. (actually I raid in said game quite often) I think this might be something kind of interesting for sure.

You honestly could play out alot of different scenarios as far as the game goes AND do "real life" interactions. It's a very interesting concept that u havnt seen before, I'm interested to see just where you decide to take this.