for A Different Professor

1/20 c43 7Riniko22
Thanks for the chapter, at the last when that blast hit I was thinking that Harry and the Wart had landed there somehow.
1/15 c43 Evy.Ravenswood
I read this entire fic in 3 days and I don't know what to do now. I hate waiting and you left me on a cliffhanger!

I love what you did with the characters. The twins give me a headache at times and I tend to skip some of their superfluous dialogue, but everyone else is amazing. I love how the "Ron-Ginny-Dumbledore bashing was done. They're not evil or just plain manipulative and mean. They're brainwashed, sick, or just childish.

Keep up with the great work!
1/8 c43 Princesakarlita411
happy 2021 Awesome chapter hope to read more soon
1/8 c43 9GraysonSteele
Happy belated Christmas and New Year. Somehow the holiday/ end of year email dross caused me to overlook this update. It was a happy surprise to find it waiting for me as I cleaned out my inbox. Interesting adaptation of the final task and graveyard sequence. I'm looking forward to the havoc Harry's reappearance to the Tournament with Voldy intow will create.
1/2 c1 slburn
Really glad for the note at the end as to how Mcgonagall didn't recognize Riddle. It weirds me out that Hagrid would be older than Mcgonagall, but I think a lot of that is the casting of Maggie Smith (who I love and wouldn't change) because when I read the books I did have her pictures in my ming as a lot younger. Anyways, while I feel bad for Harry losing the glory and knowledge of how it occurred in the books, I may quite intrigued as to how this will proceed and shall continue onwards. thanks for writing!
12/31/2020 c4 3VashonBeader
Tears are in my eyes at a the thought of Harry interacting with an echo of his teenage father. So sweet!

I am thoroughly enjoying this tale, and look forward to reading more.
12/31/2020 c43 DanYHKim
Gaah! Two Voldemort incarnations make the story very hard to predict. That's great.

Also, Harry's gutsy action with the Cup is one I've never read before.
12/30/2020 c43 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Good chapter but terrible ending for the good guys. Thanks for sharing!
12/30/2020 c42 ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Great chapter and you did well is showing us how the individuals are forming a family with much diversity. Thanks for sharing!
12/30/2020 c43 curlyq18
Absolutely amazing! My friend recommended this to me and I haven't been able to put it down since. I really love how you have brought in the power of the house of black and dealt with relationships like Remus/Aria andseverus/Narcissa.I'm hoping that Snape will eventually claim his seat with the founding families, as you mentioned in an earlier chapter that Prince was one of them! I also commend you on your writing of Ron and Dumbledore . It always makes me so sad to read bashing fics, and I thought that you did a really good job kind of explaining their limited interactions/ writing the story in a way where it wasn't necessary to overly criticize them. Your creative ideas about the tournament are super interesting too. Keep up the great work, I can't wait to read more!
12/29/2020 c43 fraewyn
Love it!
12/29/2020 c43 Jaculus
Wonderful story can’t wait for more
12/28/2020 c43 Cateagle
Hmm, this is really going to get interesting with two different Tom Riddles running around; I daresay Harry & company are going to have quite a time. On the other hand, it would be amusing if they kept getting in each other's way.

I'm definitely looking forward to future chapters.
12/26/2020 c43 Guest
It's sad to see how pathetic the light side is once again... They knew it was coming and prepared nothing AGAIN. Just show how trully useless they are in your and everyone else stroy...
12/28/2020 c43 1C.Menard
Wow, I loved your take on the final task! And the change you made to the cemetery scene, I'm curious to see how that plays out. The Azkaban moment at the end was surprising, and then dark. Definitely sets the stage for what comes next. Thanks for updating!
2,458 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »