FanFiction.Net
for What I've Always Wanted

6/16/2020 c8 Annabeth
Nice story. Exciting and intriguing. Please continue.
2/19/2020 c8 Eris
Awesome story. Very fascinating and exciting. Could you please continue?
3/6/2017 c8 Undead with life in my eyes
You said January it's March
1/1/2017 c8 Guest
I loved the explanation for everything, but I didn't like all the emotions involved; everybody all crying and stuff. Overall this was a good chapter. Can't wait to read the rest!
11/1/2016 c7 Undead with life in my eyes
I'm dieing to read the next chapter. This story is beginning to form in AWESOMENESS
10/29/2016 c7 Guest
Omg, that was intense!
10/27/2016 c7 Adrinsane
Sigh... this is fucking stupid, I'm done with this story.
10/26/2016 c6 Guest
I really liked this chapter; can't wait to see what happens next!
9/22/2016 c2 Undead with life in my eyes
Super cool story love it. Hope you don't get flames and if you do send me their link so I can woop their ass
9/18/2016 c5 Guest
Great reading! I hope to hear more about these Jason and Wally characters and what their backstory and relation to Robin is!
6/11/2016 c4 Guest
Love the energy reader device angle!
5/26/2016 c3 nitroslk
When you said it would be soon I didn't think you meant the same day, well done. Now onto the chapter, First and foremost I'm glad that you gave somebody Who is in beast boys corner. Second I don't think cyborg sees the real problem with his actions, they all made this mistake but he is the only one who said he would've stood up for him, they just walked in the room and immediately started making assumptions didn't bother to learn what the situation was about. The final thing Raven appears to be arrogant and selfish, she believes she can just make beast boy have feelings for her again and seems to think it's OK to threaten people, your friends, with bodily harm to get your way. I just hope she has some growth as a person throughout the story as she is one of my favorite characters, behind beast boy. Your friends, with bodily harm to get your way. I just hope she has some growth as a person throughout the story as she is one of my favorite characters, behind beast boy, Looking forward to the next chapter good luck.
5/25/2016 c2 nitroslk
Thank you, finally a writer that points out the blatant favoritism in the Titans. I mean seriously raven slaps insults and blatantly abuses Beast boy but no one says anything. But when he stands up for himself he's worse than slade. Thank you for doing this and I hope to see the next chapter soon.
5/20/2016 c1 Guest