for Always

5/17/2016 c1 Guest
You actually made it not awful. Which is more than I expected because I'm still heartsick. So kudos!
5/17/2016 c1 IndigoCat
I wished they had skipped the shooting scene and had a scene where Beckett announced her pregnancy. Then the seven year epilogue.
5/18/2016 c1 361Theresa471
Nicely done...
5/18/2016 c1 170StatsGrandma57
PT does take a while. And you did a lovely job on this story.
5/18/2016 c1 Maryrose1123
Lovely post ep. Thanks.
5/18/2016 c1 life's a mystery
great chapter! yeah I'm not sure what the whole empty loft scene was about! I wonder if that's were it would have been left if they went on and did a season 9
5/17/2016 c1 1conservativegirl
I did enjoy! Super sweet :)
5/17/2016 c1 35naybaybay
Thank you so much for explaining the empty loft - your theory makes perfect sense! (Freaked me out when they showed it empty too.)
5/17/2016 c1 JAG'ed Bones in the Casckett
that was a good explanation for a clearly thrown together ending. Well done. Excluding the ending I thought it was a very good episode. If it had been me I would have cut the shooting. Ended the episode in the precinct maybe actually had Kate Martha Alexis and Rick reunite then cut to them taking a cross country motorcycle trip they talked about a few episodes ago. That said given what they did you did a great job bridging the gap.
5/17/2016 c1 TORONTOSUN
Enjoyed this very much.
5/17/2016 c1 Guest
Beckett actually got shot twice - once in the upper right chest area and another in her stomach, a little to the left. Not a graze, for sure. Good fic otherwise!
5/17/2016 c1 VIOLET1213
I sure did enjoy this story. Thanks do much for writing this finale for a wonderful show, we are all going to miss. Thanks again.
5/17/2016 c1 Andimcc
Great story loved it!
5/17/2016 c1 49Ilovetoread09
I like this little insert. great job!
5/17/2016 c1 317TFALokiwriter