for May The Dead Yet Live

4/3 c12 Juju0915
Oh, my! You do have a way of heightening anticipation! PLEASE, I know haw hard RL can be and how much time is drained by the necessities of daily living. BUT…I am 75 years old and I don’t have much time left to wait for updates. Please take pity on this old woman and see if you vacant squeeze a few words out to quell my curiosity. You write well, tell exciting stories, remain true to character, and have great grammar and word choice…the latter being my major pet peeve with fan fiction. Thanks for this story.
10/18/2021 c13 17DS2010
now that was explosive ending to this chapter
10/17/2021 c13 brvillareal
OMG, great chapter! Love this story and patiently waiting for more...
10/14/2021 c13 Juju0915
PLEASE! You hooked me. Please finish this story! All our peeps are in jeopardy! Don’t leave us hanging! You re such a gifted writer compliant this!
10/14/2021 c13 Speed Reader
I've been waiting for so long for this chapter. I'm so glad it was excellent.
10/14/2021 c11 Juju0915
This is professional quality. I hope you continue. I’m hooked.
10/14/2021 c8 Juju0915
Loved the interaction between Ziva and McGee. The tea reference was perfect to establish how much their relationship means.
10/14/2021 c7 Juju0915
Your scenes are so descriptive that I can picture this wa if watching an episode on Tuesday night!
10/14/2021 c6 Juju0915
PLEASE don’t abandon this story! Edge of the seat action, beloved characters, and mystery! We need you to finish this!
10/14/2021 c4 Juju0915
Exciting, riveting. Love the way the characters are portrayed. True to cannon. Don’t stop writing. Dialogue. Very well conceived and furthers the plot. Tight plot line.
9/29/2020 c12 Alcatraz5
I'm so glad you updated. This story is so thrilling! Please update as soon as you can.
9/26/2020 c12 salazarDream
Damn what's Gibbs plan now
9/25/2020 c12 DS2010
Damn trouble found NCIS this is not good.
9/25/2020 c12 brvillareal
thank you!
10/15/2019 c10 Paola
Me encanta esta historia , me costo seguir este capítulo , tuve que ir para atrás a los capítulos anteriores ,aun tengo que encontrar donde y cuando apareció Ziva pero estoy intrigada y quiero saber como sigue así que voy para el siguiente capítulo . Me tienes enganchada ...
250 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »