FanFiction.Net
for After Paradise

11/4/2022 c1 cabiberia30
there need to be more
8/7/2021 c1 16LenaLake
Ugh, I was so sad about how this ended (as realistic as it probably was). This story was great, though. Amazing, heartbreaking writing.
11/30/2020 c1 Cyndisis
She broke my heart too ...
What a story !
Loveeeee
7/2/2018 c1 teamlucifer
This one is great. Could have been that way.
Beautiful, sad and totally in character.
Well done! I love it.
1/1/2018 c1 3AJCorbie
You can't leave it like that!
4/17/2017 c1 13Moebius2015
It was lovely, just like it should, until she slammed those crual words at him.. What a life these two have!
10/23/2016 c1 4SpyotaT'Val
oh please please tell me there is more to this! Bautifully written. You have S/J personalities down so well. This was such a believable storyline, I would love to read more !
6/30/2016 c1 25She's Hopping Mad
I can see this happening ! :'(
6/15/2016 c1 37Irelandfaith1118
Please tell me you are going to write more on this!
6/7/2016 c1 Arraieski117
No happy ending?! Ah but I guess that's what made it so good... well done.
5/23/2016 c1 Bathelen
Ack I love a bit of angst but this broke my heart! Poor S/J
5/21/2016 c1 dpdp
Very nice but sad.
5/18/2016 c1 Yol
Wow this story was simply wonderful. You can't leave this dangling and keeping us wondering even though in the series the writers never went into their relatlionship as being more then military.
You wrote this so well and you must please continue this story. Although the ending I would like to read may be to fine them together. Would like to read how they do beyond this first chapter. In any case thanks for sharing and loved this.
5/18/2016 c1 3Sumanira
Wonderful little story, but there is definitely potential for more. Please keep this up or maybe there could be a sequel. It would be great, thanks Susann
5/18/2016 c1 natters
Oh, heart wrenching & beautiful fic
17 Page 1 2 Next »