for Another Name for Hero

6/1/2016 c1 hyuuga nala
i'm not good in english. all I ask to you is pleaaaaase continue this story! it will be wonderful one and my favorite.

keep writing :)
5/20/2016 c1 beru-wang
This can be one-shot but because your writing is good and I like this kind of plot, I wish you could continue it.
5/20/2016 c1 LIZA
Please tell me ya r planing to continue this fabulous story ..I am soo excited about .
5/20/2016 c1 Guest
I like the way ya have presented this plot ..very interesting and looking forward for its progress .
5/20/2016 c1 Guest
I like the way ya have presented this plot and looking forward for its progress .
5/20/2016 c1 Fiona
That was terrific for a start , plz update soon .
5/19/2016 c1 Missgaga20
That was VERY promising start i really hope ya would update it asap..
5/18/2016 c1 anne12fink
I will be greatful if this story isnt a one shot. Its always been interesting to read a sasuhina fic where Sasuke would meet a captured Hinata in one of Orochimarus hideouts, fall for her, rescued and returned to Konoha with her, fight for her love with no other than Naruto as his rival again, prove he's worthy for her to Neji, Kiba and Shino then having his own family together with Hinata.. its been my fave plot but sadly, i lack the talent in writing stories so, reading stories like yours can battle my own frustrations. :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service