for Student Assassin

8/28 c11 TrinityGXD
This is good i love this i need more \(w)/
7/5 c11 Zylia16
You have no idea how much I LOVED this fanfic. Thank you for updating the new chapter. I really REALLY can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work .
6/6 c11 Animepriceprincess
I absolutely love what you've created with this story! Its amazing! Also stay safe!
5/29 c11 1YurikaRose24
Is that Fon? and please update soonTT/)
5/25 c11 aurelliacinlyk
5/19 c11 GoSage44
This is a really good and funny fanfiction :D I love this type of crossover, unfortunately, there aren't that many of them :P I can't wait for the next chapter :D
5/13 c11 Victoria1676
CLIFFHANGER AND FON! I AM DEFINITELY LOVING THIS STORY! X3
4/30 c11 DJ King
YAYAYAYAYAYAY! I loved the update. Can't wait for more :)
4/14 c11 1Shizuku Minatsuki
Thank you for the update! I’ve been waiting for this!
4/8 c11 A.Panda.With.A.Name
Thanks for the update! I wish you good luck with your new job~
Take care
4/5 c11 123
Will we see a confrontation with the class justifiedly keeping Tsuna away from the people who did not care for him when he was 'useless' and dragging him into their group just for his skills when they have no right?
4/5 c11 Guest
Please update soon and who will be paired for tsuna
4/5 c11 Guest
keep at it before youbrun out of gas!
4/6 c11 3Chasta-Dex Twitches
FON! HE'S ARRIVED! AND THE VARIA! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'M SO EXCITED!
4/6 c11 Kurosaki Yukia
OMGGGGG Can I just say this WHOLE CHAPTER IS A PIECE OF GOLD?! Like I especially LOVE the part where Hibari chased Tsuna and Sugino then Mukuro appeared, Also Tsuna's small "clutch mode". Speaking of which! Adding Ritsu into the addition is GENIUS! How cool would it be if there's an animated seen of Tsuna and Sugino standing side by side with the behind them, bloodlust oozing out, then WHOOSH they're gone with a blast of windKoro-Sensei BUT it said they just saw wind. BUT OMG THAT'LL BE SO COOL! Also, VARIAAAAAA FINALLY XANXIS WILL MEET TSUNA OMG I CAN'T WAIT!

P.S I super duper LOVE the relationship Tsuna have with Sugino, you reaaaally emphasized it here. Also the rest of 3E too! Their dynamixs always make me fall in love with them, I want friends like them!
184 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »