for Student Assassin

4/4 c11 Guest
Next gambatte
3/4 c11 Abigail
This is really fun to read! I wish you'll update soon! At first it was kinda awkward that Tsuna was thrown into the world of AC, but now, he fits the picture more... I'll be happily waiting for your next chapters! Author-nim! And when the day u update comes, I will shriek with happiness and anticipation ohohohohoho~
Btw, Mukuro's love life is reaa~lly hilarious kahahahaha poor guy.
10/2/2020 c11 Dman4869
Man this is such an awesome read. I love tsuna's relationship with everyone in AC. Ty for ur hard work! Will u still continue?
9/30/2020 c3 LegendaryMob
This is just forced... The chapters open with tsuna randomly telling his backstory to his koi. Then shown in the middle that the chapter revolve around it. Then later he told the same story to his clasmates. This.. this just lacks subtlety. .
8/28/2020 c11 TrinityGXD
This is good i love this i need more \(w)/
7/5/2020 c11 Zylia16
You have no idea how much I LOVED this fanfic. Thank you for updating the new chapter. I really REALLY can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work .
6/6/2020 c11 Animepriceprincess
I absolutely love what you've created with this story! Its amazing! Also stay safe!
5/29/2020 c11 Sakusawa
Is that Fon? and please update soonTT/)
5/25/2020 c11 aurelliacinlyk
5/19/2020 c11 GoSage44
This is a really good and funny fanfiction :D I love this type of crossover, unfortunately, there aren't that many of them :P I can't wait for the next chapter :D
5/13/2020 c11 Victoria1676
CLIFFHANGER AND FON! I AM DEFINITELY LOVING THIS STORY! X3
4/30/2020 c11 DJ King
YAYAYAYAYAYAY! I loved the update. Can't wait for more :)
4/14/2020 c11 1Shizuku Minatsuki
Thank you for the update! I’ve been waiting for this!
4/8/2020 c11 A.Panda.With.A.Name
Thanks for the update! I wish you good luck with your new job~
Take care
4/5/2020 c11 123
Will we see a confrontation with the class justifiedly keeping Tsuna away from the people who did not care for him when he was 'useless' and dragging him into their group just for his skills when they have no right?
188 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »