for Burrowing Under Barriers

7/31/2020 c5 TheAllSeeingEye4812
i would love to see a sequel to this!
12/28/2018 c1 14Sapperjoe85
I think this is the most interesting start to their relationship that I've ever read.
1/18/2018 c3 Guest
caray como van jaja
1/17/2018 c1 Guest
cielos que locura
7/31/2017 c5 11GhostWolf88
VERY nice story, sorry to see it end. Thanks for sharing.
6/15/2017 c3 12DeusExfreak
Mmmmm...yeah, mixed feelings here. Let me say you are a spectacular writer. It's been years since I've seen someone write characters that feel so human (figuratively speaking, so I mean that in a good way) in their interactions. I had trouble tearing myself away from this, but I decided to wait for the end of the chapter to give another review, even though I was bursting at the seams to throw out compliments.

However...this...sex is a little...rushed. I mean, I was going to criticize the fact that she considered sleeping with Nick on the first date even though she had never so much as masturbated in her life and was not sure she was even attracted to him. Now it looks like they are ACTUALLY going to, uh, do it.

I mean, its a great story, you're a great writer, but it feels like a stellar romance with a "clop-fic" (not sure what the Zootopia term for this is) jammed in.

I'm pretty sure that's where the rest of this fic goes and I'm not super into that sort of thing, so I think I'll be this fic adieu. Honestly, nothing wrong with writing erotica, but maybe you should consider your talent for old fashion romance a bit more than you have been too.
6/13/2017 c1 DeusExfreak
Amazingly well written. However, remember to put a paragraph break every time a new character speaks.
3/24/2017 c5 NicholasHopps
That was phenomenal. The story was a refreshing take on wildehopps. To see judy uneasy and then passionate was amazing. I absolutely loved this.
2/14/2017 c5 DarthJosku
Good story. I hope you continue this.
9/27/2016 c5 8Toons Girl
How is Nick going to get Permission from Judy's parents to marry Judy? I wonder how the parents will react to Judy and Nick being a couple?
9/11/2016 c5 4Tboyz
Very good story. Everything just makes sense and is so tender. Would love a update but i think it already ended sortoff right?
9/10/2016 c1 1RemyW
Hi, just wanted to say that this is one of the most well written fanfics I've read; I really hope you continue writing it. :-)
7/19/2016 c5 That Guy
Please continue with this. It is one of the best fanfics I have ever read, and Id like to see it go on.
7/9/2016 c5 Zootopia Lover
Contracts, on going over 30,000 words. This story is an overall good one that is well thought out and has excellent ways to keep the reader on edge to decide on what is going to happen next. I give it an A with Judy and Nick character interactions. Hope to see you update soon.
6/27/2016 c1 wildhopps4eva
Just read all of this! Please please please give us more!
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »