for Toffee Bucket

5/11 c20 8multyfangirl21
it's always a secretary that's taking care of Willy in this. well at least Toffee and Doris will have something to bind over.
5/9 c18 multyfangirl21
LOL , the floor is lava. that still in character.
5/6 c12 multyfangirl21
you made Violet smarter in this one.
5/6 c11 multyfangirl21
well that was much quicker than all the other fics i've read where Willy falls for someone, this is nicely different.
lol, love you're mentioning the Bandersnatch. as long as Alice is around i don't think i have to worry about Bandy.
3/11/2017 c12 Kay328
One i love how you ship Charlie and Violet, its so cute! And 2 i also love how you made Violet's mother chew the gum!
2/19/2017 c16 1Red the Pokemon Master
He's eating his own son.
12/10/2016 c22 6MyWonkaSenpai
make more deleted scenes, I liked this one for some reason
12/8/2016 c11 MyWonkaSenpai
I got triggered (in a good way) when Toffee and Wonka kissed...SQUEEEEE
12/8/2016 c1 MyWonkaSenpai
read your A/N Charlie's name is Freddie Highmore
7/31/2016 c22 15TitaHightopp05
Dahawww! How fluffy! *heart shaped emoji*
7/16/2016 c21 Grandma
Of course I loved it! I love that Willy did not have to spend his life alone. What a clever idea to give Charlie an older sister.
7/16/2016 c1 Grandma
What a terrific beginning - I want to keep reading.
7/16/2016 c21 LovelyStardust
THIS WAS SO CUTE! I absolutely loved this, and I appreciate that you made this classic story your own.

Normally whenever I read a Willy Wonka fic, they all tend to sound the same and then they just all blur together, you were able to make yours different while following a similar premise of the storyline.

And the actual love story was somewhat believable because of the fact that they had a previous relationship beforehand, so the shotgun confession wasn't as ridiculous as most (not that I'm saying that yours was ridiculous, it's just that I couldn't think of any other way to say this)
6/18/2016 c18 Bahahaggaa
The way he's like sitting on a table and how you described him hissing that the floor is lava it was awesome I was laughing so hard XD XD
6/16/2016 c21 Linkwonka88
You make drabbles of this story it would be awesome... This was amazing story
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »