for Wayward

2/20 c41 leavemealonetodie
This is just. I can't believe how much I am in love with this series. I haven't watched any new episodes of Supernatural because it's like this is my canon now. Thank you for being such a wonderful writer. I can't wait to get to the next one!
2/20 c40 leavemealonetodie
SO MANY GOOD LINES
little psychic traitor
blueberry muffin
the arguments between Grace and Serra! ugggg so good!
2/20 c38 leavemealonetodie
I love the idea that the guys at the body shop are protective of Grace. It makes it feel even more like a family.
2/19 c36 leavemealonetodie
THIS IS SO GOOD. You have the action down to an art and oh my god, Serra! I can’t belivee how much I love her!
2/19 c35 leavemealonetodie
Serra is such a fucking badass
2/19 c34 leavemealonetodie
This chapter. I'm not going to lie, it was hard to read, but it's so well done. This is exactly how Demon!Dean would act and I can't congratulate you enough on your character traits and descriptions. It's genius.
2/19 c32 leavemealonetodie
The transition from our Dean to Ouriel’s Dean is exquisite. I can just see it happening.
2/14 c31 leavemealonetodie
Two things: 1. your descriptions during car chases are so precise and so real, I feel like you've done what youre describing which makes me wonder about you.
2. I kind of love how Serra has always wanted to shoot Dean.
2/14 c30 leavemealonetodie
I feel so badly for Dean here. He's fighting so hard to stay in control. I can just picture him going through this scene.
2/13 c29 leavemealonetodie
I love that Serra prefers to fight next to Grace rather than Cas.
2/13 c28 leavemealonetodie
I’m crying
2/13 c25 leavemealonetodie
Oh NO NO NO
2/13 c24 leavemealonetodie
Cas and Grace are such an interesting relationship.
2/13 c23 leavemealonetodie