for Snugs

1/29/2021 c1 Guest
jaja acaba de activar a un conejito
11/9/2016 c1 LW12
very good
8/25/2016 c1 4Major Wolf
Very nicely done. Great job expressing their love between each other. It was pretty damn fluffy and hot. So thanks for that, and I'll see ya around.
~MW
8/24/2016 c1 Princess Ladybug 27
hat nick said at the end there "Bed! Now! Goodnight!" sound like my nick after we do it as well and my husband name is nick so cool I think later
8/7/2016 c1 mamallean
The slow and steady pacing along with the scene changes were down right fantastic. Seeing Judy so insane for him, along with her thought processes was rather fresh and enjoyable, her being so down right taken by him is very entertaining./ Granted Judy pretty much using Nick when he was asleep, gives me mixed feeling's since it's pretty much a gray spot with what she was doing, since he was asleep after all, and he hasn't given her any consent at that time. (Even though he did want it, but only when he was awake, it's still a little questionable.)/ Then; you were still able to turn it pretty erotic, and at least she DID have an internal debate with what she was doing, but her want, still controlled her in the end. Which, in turn, led to greatness./ And the entire foreplay and actual sex scene, was very well done, with great and different sentence strucutre that always gave something new to us. Judy and Nick's interactions with each other, their wants, and things they were worried, about was all fantastically done./ Ending it with some good comedy, along with keeping things open enough, to give you hope to what is to come for those 2 lovers./ A smut story that gives us so much more, and that's a great thing.
7/19/2016 c1 Guest
Good story. Reminds me of things in the past. This could have been a beginning instead of just a stand alone.
7/5/2016 c1 Ch8246
Love it
6/30/2016 c1 4TestSubject069
Just finished this up-and so glad I've found it! I think you definitely nailed the upper portion of the story for me. I find myself creaming over the different euphemisms rather than the overt words themselves, so I was a little disappointed that you started using words like c*ck and p*ssy during the deed scene. Overall, I liked the tone of both Nick and Judy, definitely appreciated the hyper-ness of Judy after Nick finished and how he was so content to just roll over and sleep. Job well done!
6/11/2016 c1 DoobyDoo
The pacing and overall feeling of this was pretty on point. Overall, pretty good read.
And bonus points for the inclusion of those details on rabbit habits. Somebody finnnnnaally got it right!
6/8/2016 c1 Guest
Guess that's what I get for not reading the title
6/8/2016 c1 Guest
That was a surprise. Wasn't expecting sex but damn
5/29/2016 c1 Mr.nin10do
ADORABLE. I love it.
5/20/2016 c1 17WritingElephant
This was actually great. You accomplished something that is hard to find on this website. Your sex scene managed to be both really hot and be realistic (I mean, emotionally, not the whole bunnyxfox thing.) and it never sacrificed a sense of who the characters were for the sake of making something more sexy. It was really awesome. I also really like how you built up the tension before the actual act.
5/19/2016 c1 5unagihime
YOURE BACK! And I love you. The end was kind of adorable, haha. The dialogue with the smut felt natural and it wasn't forced. Oh, and did I mention I love you?
5/19/2016 c1 Guest
This is the best author to make lemons for zootopia! KEEP GOING! plz
20 Page 1 2 Next »