FanFiction.Net
for Obstacle

12/16/2017 c2 2NarukoSon
had to say I now picture tweek hanging out in. doctors office Mr j and Harley. lol okay going to keep reading now
12/4/2017 c1 Strawberry
I have black eyes and I have a gentle soul, why are you racist against black eyes?
6/9/2017 c16 Illead
A bit rushed. I feel like you need an epilogue. The ending doesn't do it for me- show Craig and Tweek together openly.
3/30/2017 c15 Nihi
WoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahCLIFFHANGER MUCH?! HOLY SHITTTTTTT KDDMLDDO
3/21/2017 c15 Al7249
Good chapter but are you going to cross-post this on AO3?
2/27/2017 c1 yatenstarlight
I feel this could end up being being really great. I already like it :). I look forward to the next update
2/17/2017 c14 RadicalEdward6
Oh man I can't wait to see what happens with all that! I really enjoy this story!
10/1/2016 c12 2Meerkatgal156
Loved this chapter, can't wait for the next one!
9/25/2016 c11 Eerily
! Sorry okay I found the link to this chapter on tumblr and just kind of clicked out of curiousity. I skimmed and ! Now I have to go back to the beginning and read everything haha. From the bits I skimmed, I noticed you have a wonderful writing voice. I immediately connected with Tweek, and the way you string your words together is engaging! It flows very nicely from one passage to another. Very smooth writing style ! I'm so curious to go back and read more about Tweek and his relationships with rhe Tuckers. As well as Thomas and Kevin, I noticed their texts during mass, I'm intrigued. Anyways ! I'm gonna come back to this when I finally get a moment to myself. Keep writing, friend ! It's wonderful !
9/16/2016 c10 Al7249
I really like this, don't really care for the Wendy chapter plus I'm kinda wondering how the whole Kevin/Thomas deal is going to work out.
9/2/2016 c10 bonriensis
Very interesting the pov shift to wendy it'll be interesting seeing where you go with this. And love the Interpol song titles as chapter titles btw (forgot to point this out last time)
9/2/2016 c1 Radical Face
"My Sims family needs to be played, god dammit" Favorite line
9/2/2016 c10 Guest
Thank's for the update, (poor Stan)!
8/16/2016 c9 bonriensis
Wow i just found this storyand I'm very interested to see how you go through. Poor Thomas I hope things go well with him. And I'm excited for more creek keep up the good work :)
8/11/2016 c9 JJ1083
Yo! I'm loving this story, really grabs my interest and I'm really loving the character development and the tension between the group! :3 you're writing a good story dude.
27 Page 1 2 Next »