FanFiction.Net
for Her Devil

3/3/2023 c1 Tia beel
I like this story of ritsuko and rem I think it's a good story i like this show dance with devils it's a good show it has singing and dancing I think this author is good should do more stories like this one
10/14/2020 c18 Guest
new chapter yet :(
9/25/2020 c8 Mika
I love all the chapters I have read up till now. First i was reading your story in Wattpad but it wasn't fully published then i found this and I was so happy because i really like it.
4/4/2019 c17 Guest
OMGGG GURLLLLL AMAZING U ARE SOOOO TALENTED LIKE MASHALLAH! YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
OMGGGG GURLLLLLL HOW DO U DO THIS! LIKE WOW U ARE AMAZING!
2/20/2019 c3 ANIME LOVER
OMG. WELL DONE. I'm really glad you wrote this
2/18/2019 c10 Guest
can you please do a fanfiction where ritsuka is pregnant with rems child
12/26/2018 c17 Allison Offerman
Ooooooo I can’t wait for the next chapter! What are Rem’s Angel powers? Will Amon’s will angel form be reinstated? Will Rem’s father accept Ritsuka as worthy? So excited!
10/7/2018 c17 DiamondFalls
I absolutely LOVE this fic! I'm really hyped for this story and can't wait for more! This is indeed one of my most favorite DwD fanfictions I've read! Keep it up and no need to rush the arcs!
5/30/2018 c17 Waters
Awesome storyline. No the angel arc is awesome no need to hurry it keep going like you would have and then move on to devil. It’s cool I loved it but please continue soon I understand you must have own issues and must be busy but still try and whenever you can.
4/4/2018 c17 Guest
where is the next chapter this was really good and I could not stop reading it I want to know what happens next if Rem wins, if Ritska finds her self if they save her uncle and if she will be able to be with Rem in more ways then one "hint, lemon" I hope to see something soon!
3/5/2018 c1 Grammergod
You need to learn how to use commas and periods, ASP missy. (Not trying to be rude, you just do.)
2/12/2018 c3 No Comment
What does "Eien ni" mean?
11/13/2017 c16 Amber nickname
Plz write moreeee! I love ur story, so plzzzzzz write mmmmooorrrreeeeeee...
10/8/2017 c16 Guest
All the reson that im reading this fanfic for is because i cryed four fucking weeks because of the ending of anime and Im satfieing myself...and Im wating for them to have sex(im not hentaiprevert)...why dont you write next chapter when 100 people are wating for it damn it?!
8/13/2017 c1 Guest
Ba bye SUCKERS im staying here! Said Ritsuka,
The devils were shocked! Shiki was crying Lindo and Ritsuka went back home and the devils were still shocked!
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »