for Blood isn't Always True Family

7/3 c4 Guest
Please continue, this is hilarious
6/20 c4 andjelija.nenic
5/15 c4 Rainraven
Love this story and hope you get inspired soon. Stay safe
3/29 c4 Farlouch
I want you to continue this story because I want to know more
3/5 c4 1FictionLover23
Loving how the story is coming along so far, and I am excited for the next post. For the pool I say both Jazz and Barricade.
2/26 c4 fallondyson
PLEASE UPDATE ON THIS STORY SOON PLEASE
2/23 c4 ms.meow1968
Love to have more of this story. So much fun it is . Keep up the good work. Loved the ideas of a good Megatron. Barracade a good guy
1/26 c2 Guest
Re: quotes

The one about dragons is as follows.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy & good with ketchup."

It is often accompanied by a picture of a dragon holding a knight in armor & an old style punch can opener with a big bottle of ketchup at its feet.
1/17 c4 animerule64
Add more chapters please
12/29/2019 c4 prazzy
love your work keep it up! ( :
12/26/2019 c3 andjelija.nenic
12/7/2019 c4 ShadowMoon Paxs
Please update it's amazing. I want to know what happens next.
11/19/2019 c4 Aus the scaled warlock
love your work it is perfect fun
11/15/2019 c4 11Mukuro234