for Pamphile: Alicorn of Harmony

1/24 c5 hoover456
I hope that you update soon, I'm really enjoying the good laugh I'm getting out of this story
11/17/2020 c5 OmegaZ975
I understand that it takes time to write, but I just want to say I really like this story and would like to see where it goes and how much things get changed, and what stays the same.
6/14/2020 c5 Spellflame
Can you press start on the clicker hero’s esk story?
6/14/2020 c4 Spellflame
"I told the old coot I'd make castle on a mountain side and that is exactly what I did," Celestia said proudly.
... has crashed
6/14/2020 c1 Spellflame
So she is Cadence, but friendship?
10/6/2019 c5 Harry Marshall
I'm glad that this story is still alive. It's been so long since I've last read it, that I had to re-read it again, lol. I look forward to seeing what else you have for it :-)
10/6/2019 c5 1AugustMoon259
Heh, I like the idea of sentient Elements of Harmony. Especially because they're so fond of Twilight now.

Also, I'm really glad Twilight is reconnecting with her friends from Canterlot. Twilight is still learning to become a princess, and she's not quite friend to "all" yet, but she's got a good head start. Friends from Canterlot, friends from Ponyville, etc.

Argh, I know it's still a long time coming, but I can't want until Twilight meets Discord!

Twilight should visit those "colonies" with Luna, especially since she is Luna's first friend after Luna's purification from Nightmare Moon.
10/6/2019 c5 13Olaf74
amazing!
5/17/2019 c4 GuestiC
I really love your fic because a) it's unique from every other Twilight-gets-turned-unto-a-alicorn-early fic, b) the writing is fantastic, no joke, and c)the plot is better than I had expected it to be! Also, could you update soon, please? Thanks!
10/27/2018 c4 Guest
I love this so much. I searvhed for this exact fic for over like 2 years and I hope that you will update sooo .
3/15/2017 c1 4morion87
Dude, I've been reading this over on fimfiction, but just now saw its here (only place I can comment on). Now with that out of the way.

The format here works better than over there, with the inclusion of the previous story as the begining (stupid site rules.) Personally, I love this take on an alternate series premier. Early Twilicorn as an added bonus. Just the reactions of evrypony so far make it worth it.

A bit of a nitpick later on: I wish you had left Magic as her crown and the other 5 as her peytral (which I think is the term for it.) It just sounded cooler that way.
12/19/2016 c4 8The Keeper of Worlds
Oh this is going to be sooooo fun:-)
12/4/2016 c4 ShinMazingerZ
Great story, hoping for more!
11/2/2016 c4 Guest
Esta historia es impresionante , es la primera que encuentro sobre Twilight descubre los elementos por si misma y me encantan tus ideas ,una twilight alicornio desde el principio de la serie y una poderosa ya era hora por que en la serie la ponen a la altura del vetun y me gusta la idea de que su melena y cola fluyan como lo hacen de las princesas y me gusta el titulo de princesa de la armonia , tambien sobre que los elementos sean conscientes es una pasada y a ver si es verdad eso sobre amiga de todos por que me imagino a todos los villanos de la serie siendo buenos y me emociono ya tengo ganas de mas por que esa habilidad de ver los desequilibrios de la armonia y la amistad en forma de visiones va a ser muy util
10/26/2016 c4 Guest
WOOOOOOOO ¡ INCREDIBLE , AMAZING , IMPRESSIVE , FANTASTIC :)
30 Page 1 2 Next »