for Planetside Wizard

1/13 c1 kellen23
I hope you continue this story. So far it's pretty great
2/7/2019 c4 1blushingpixie
oh Dumbledore is so getting just what he deserves for trying to turn Harry into a weapon.
6/9/2018 c4 57Perseus12
Mama Mia! Please continue the story, the excitement thrills me!
1/16/2017 c3 kit.lloyd7
Harry op pls nerf
8/14/2016 c4 frankieu
like the story so far looking forward to more and seeing how this all does not mess up the timeline
7/23/2016 c4 1ChaosGodLizea
When you were describing the MAX, it reminded me of the time I fought a Vanu MAX on my own, and won. I was a BR 9 Heavy Assault.
6/30/2016 c4 TheManWhoWatches
Very intriguing. Keep up the good work.
6/28/2016 c4 Meshgeroya
Looking forward to more!
6/26/2016 c4 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
6/26/2016 c4 Arthorius
If this is the same earth as planetside then you have some serious timeline problems that could involve the TIME PATROL/TIME POLICE

Good storyline.
6/25/2016 c4 46Hikari Nova
this is a blast to read so far and I don't think y our rushing the harry/fleur pairing as that can be put off as their magic finding the other to be a perfect match to each other hence harry finding fleur's allure being relaxing :)
6/18/2016 c3 1Kamagong
This seems to be coming along nicely, good job, prefer a longer chapter but I'll take it since it's good.
6/18/2016 c3 Raikaguken
i freaking love this story! cant wait for the next chapter but i wont be pushing you unlike some people with no patience
5/26/2016 c2 1Sceonn
Loved everything but the fact that even in the 29th century humans will still allowed their finances to be handled by goblins...

You would think that Wizardy magic advances as it does in canon. Goblins should be left in the dust by now!
5/22/2016 c2 1hellfire45
Good make more chapters and why is earth and auraxis have a big difference in the year
17 Page 1 2 Next »