FanFiction.Net

10/26/2018 c1 Shelly Torres Skyssa
Awwwwwwwww.
I like that song.
5/26/2016 c1 catspats31
The story is good, but since it has the copied lyrics of Weezer's "My Best Friend", it breaks the following part of the Content Guidelines:

Actions not allowed:
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

Please remove all of the copied lyrics from your story before someone can use them as evidence in their abuse reports.

And in case you're wondering when and why that rule is made, here is the background information. Back on April 27, 2005, the admins put this message on the front page regarding songfics:

In addition, [this site] would like to address a growing problem. For whatever reason, some writers feel it's okay to copy-n-paste musical lyrics they have not written into their fiction. If you did not write it, do not post it. This has always been our policy. Please remove these entries immediately to avoid account closure.

Keep in mind that "public domain" means something that has expired intellectual properties, like Shakespearean works. And disclaimers don't cut it for song lyrics. Not even changing a few words from the original song will be enough.
5/21/2016 c1 45midnightsky0612
The feeeeeels the frecken feeeeeels
5/21/2016 c1 43Crystallion12
Oh THOR- could this get any more awesome? Seriously, I applaud you, this was amazing! SO CUTE!
5/21/2016 c1 Guest
I love that song
5/21/2016 c1 8MAD Marty
Aww so cute great job #DragonAprreciationday ftw i salute you on your writing *Salutes* hardly any spelling mistakes which is good i really enjoyed it and keep writing stories like this :)