for The One

9/16/2018 c26 CaptainColiferSwan
It's a really amazing story! I really hope for a new chapter soon!
6/12/2018 c26 Guest
After that long conversation with Emma, Graham still didn’t get the picture. Lol i’m Going to need him to do better. Looking forward to the date
6/11/2018 c26 1Zaxamali
Graham will still pine after Emma, knowing full well she loves Killian and doesn't intend on leaving him? Wow, that man really has it bad! That, or he has some serious issues!
6/11/2018 c26 Alexa
Finally! Can't wait till they have their big date night!
Glad Killian got the chance to have a little chat with Graham.
5/1/2018 c25 Talz
They made up and all is right in the world today! lol GOODBYE Milah and DON'T be a CREEP Graham
4/28/2018 c25 1Taino Delsan13
Good thing they working thing out. Good chapter gracias for updating
4/27/2018 c25 Alexa
Yeah! Glad they're back together and talked everything out. Proud of Killian having the restraint to not punch Graham when they ran into him at Granny's.
4/19/2018 c24 Alexa
Milah is a witch and shouldn't have shown upin Emma's doorstep spewing her nonsense but Emma should know by now how much Killion loves her and Henry. She shouldn't hold the bad choices he made when he was miserable and alone against him. Hopefully they'll be back together soon! Graham better be apologizing to Emma the next time he sees her. His behavior was horrible for someone that is supposed to be her friend AND boss.
4/18/2018 c24 Taino Delsan13
Why must the past always bite Us in the ass
4/15/2018 c23 19paupaupi
Ya me puse al día con la historia. Muy buenos capítulos! Realmente estás haciendo muy buen trabajo con esta historia y como manejas los sentimientos de ambos.
Milah me dio mucha bronca en este capítulo, pero bueno jajaja. Ya veremos como continúa todo en el siguiente capítulo.
4/7/2018 c23 1Zaxamali
I wonder exactly what Milah told Emma... and Emma also needs to start trusting Killian, even if it's hard.
4/7/2018 c23 Alexa
Oh no! I figured after Emma told Killian that she didn't want to know about "Her" that Milah would show up to cause trouble but I'm disappointed that Emma just believed whatever nonsense Milah told her over everything Killian has said and done since he came to town!?
4/6/2018 c23 1Taino Delsan13
Oh what did that bitch do? And why in hell does Emma end up believe any of that women bull.
Good job making my blood boil jaja until next time
3/27/2018 c22 Taino Delsan13
oh lord what going happen when Emma find out Killian went back hooking up with his ex. what is Killian ex going to do? i dont turst her at all. good job thank you for updating
3/26/2018 c1 Guest
I think it’s really going to suck and hit Emma hard when she realized Killian was sleeping with Milan again. Hope it won’t be too much of a setback
68 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »