for Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

8/19/2016 c4 Luna del Desierto
I'm looking forward to see more of this. Reaaally. A little violence doesn't hurt, just sayin'.
Thanks for sharing!
8/6/2016 c3 Jo
Awesome new chapter! One of the things that I really like about this fanfic is how in-character you write them, really couldn't see them acting any differently if all of this was canon. All that avoiding of the topic, and that threat to Revy at the end were just, I can't explain it well but I just thought "that's soo B". So great job!
8/7/2016 c3 Luna del Desierto
Just the fic I was searching for.
And I hope to see more of this Revy and Laika interaction.
Thanks for sharing!
8/5/2016 c3 30demonicDRAMAqueen
You're skilled as a writer I must admit. While the chapters are short they are quite high in quality. The length and pace have a teasing drag that leaves you wanting more.
Story wise, I love Laika and Revy and their interactions. In character and fluid. Great job. :)
7/25/2016 c1 Ro55
This story is great man! Waiting for that new chapter
7/12/2016 c2 Jo
Oh yeah, almost forgot, it seems like there is a part of text missing here :"... as if the Russian was supposed to remain a chain-smoking" ,it kind of ends abruptly and immediatly shifts to new paragraph?
7/14/2016 c2 demonicDRAMAqueen
While I do enjoy the style and narrative of the story and yes the idea is too wonderful to overlook I just cannot imagine Revy being that unhygienic. Its somewhat off-putting how much focus goes to unshaved legs and un brushed teeth. Please try toning it down? Other than that you are good.
7/12/2016 c2 Jo
Damn, I'm really happy you decided to make this story multichapter-ed (should've voiced my support of that in the first comment)! Anyway, I really like this almost palpable tension between them, can't wait to see how it's going to play out!
6/27/2016 c1 3COBRASTEVE
Good topic, Revy and Balilaika sniffing around each other. That would make a great multi chapter story! This was really nicely done with them being true to form.
6/18/2016 c1 404shanejayell
Nice! There's a lack of good Revy/Balalaika bits out there.
5/23/2016 c1 Jo
Oh hell yea! This made my day, never enough fics 'bout them two interacting. Also knew this was gonna be a worthy read once I saw who wrote it too.
26 « Prev Page 1 2