for Awkward Questions

7/20/2019 c1 Guest
jaja los niños pueden traumarte mas que la realidad de las calles jaja
5/3/2018 c1 Guest
ajjaa pobre yudi si aveces los niños de ahora pueden ser abrumadores pobre profe panda
12/16/2016 c1 2ShirQuickpaw
Nice one, sweet and the c-word.

Thanks for sharing.
10/9/2016 c1 20Nikki Pond
Love it. Totally them as partners and friends, and a little laughs. Just how I like it :)
7/15/2016 c1 Pyrophoricity
Ahhahah
I had a really good laugh!
Really good idea, it was just missingthe question on their relationship to make it more awkward
And great job for the hot fuzz reference.
Thanks a lot for this !
6/19/2016 c1 kitty.0
I love this. The kids' questions were so ridiculous but so like some kids and Nick and Judy handled them... mostly well. And Nick with Jenny was so cute.
6/11/2016 c1 48Story Weaver1
Splendid fic! It has a sensible premise, skillful execution, and it has both comedy and sentiment. I'm adding this to my personla headcanon.
6/10/2016 c1 GuestSun's Eye
Hey Earth Star!
you know that story "Zähmen" by Icka M Chif (mischif), I like her other stories of ROTG, from "188 hugs" to her latest "Hitched".

I can't review in AO3, for my own reasons.
I really love "Zähmen", Icka M Chif's best one yet for Zootopia!
Like the movie, and could you tell her I really like the story about Nick gone savage, but instead of attacking Judy, he protect her. I really like the slight change of events!

If she's busy I understand. I would love to read the 2 chapters added between ch. 1-2 of "Zähmen"! About the reactions of Judy's parents, Chief Bogo, and the doctors, not Just Nick and Judy!

As well as your Awkward Questions! And Offerings of Spring!
a Story that is Hilarious and Touching!
Well you have all the time in the world!

until then see next time, Earth Star!

-Sun's Eye
5/28/2016 c1 3Lady of the Sky
This was funny and sweet. Kids have no chill with this kind of thing. But it's still always good and important to see someone like you doing what you dream of.
5/27/2016 c1 kaitgirl
:-)
5/26/2016 c1 Conan.212
Well not bad just the last part with the girl was too much of an cliche.
5/25/2016 c1 1ExplosiveTurkey
I completely fucking lost it at the hotwiring part. This is just precious.
5/23/2016 c1 GuestSun's Eye
Hey Earth Star! been a while since your last update on Offerings of Spring!
Though besides Rise of the Guardians, I got interested in Zootopia Fanfiction! I can't wait to get on Blu-ray.

As usual this Story "Awkward Questions", is perfect, funny and touching!
lately Disney make mini-movies like "Frozen Fever", I like this story, would've make a great mini-movie, if that ever happens.

Your a great Author Earth Star! This Story is great to learn from how kids are intense with their "dead body" questions! And Jenny's question about being a cop, it's really nice from Nick to learn how to forgive and move on, reminds me of my mom's soaps about forgiveness and this quote I look up "not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace".

This story is really nice and funny, I couldn't help but give a warm smile.
Thank you Earth Star, Keep on writing!

- Sun's Eye
5/23/2016 c1 161Tsuki Koorime
_ how lovely! a so light and funny fic for a rainy day, thanks so much! :)
5/22/2016 c1 Sparky
You are on a roll! Another cute thing in so little time, impressive. I hope you've been getting enough sleep with the baby, this is a good sign right? Well done!
21 Page 1 2 Next »